Groups

What are the sizings/fit like on Jack & Jones t-shirts?

Never bought any and was considering buying some online. I'm usually a large for most stuff but for tighter fitting ones I have to get an XL sometimes. Anyone with some experience of them know what they fit like?

5 Comments

Hi, I'm a medium to large fit normally I most clothes, but I find the cut across the backs on jack & jones shirts, is very short, so always looks too stretched across the backs. And the arms on short sleeves arent very big, so i would go bigger size. Not sure if others have the same problem?
    Hope this helps

Jasonl1599

Hi, I'm a medium to large fit normally I most clothes, but I find the cut … Hi, I'm a medium to large fit normally I most clothes, but I find the cut across the backs on jack & jones shirts, is very short, so always looks too stretched across the backs. And the arms on short sleeves arent very big, so i would go bigger size. Not sure if others have the same problem?Hope this helps

I would agree, quite a lot have "tight fit" tickets ont hem and they sure are

Slim fit for sure!

Original Poster

i do want them to be a close fit (similar to tailored in a shirt) but not skin tight.

how do they fit to other brands?
    burton i'm a large
    firetrap t-shirt i have is a large
    fcuk t-shirt large
    couple of abercrombie and fitch muscle fit t-shirt are large
    swade jeans t-shirts i'm an xl
    voi polo shirts i'm an xl
    soviet polo shirts i'm an xl

As a rule of thumb I'd say size up on Burtons sizes, so go for an XL in J&J.

Have you got a Republic shop anywhere near you? Pop in on a lunch break from work or something and try on a couple of Jack and Jones tees.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions