What are the Ticket prices for WWE Raw Televised in the UK?

Found 10th Nov 2015
What are the Ticket prices for WWE Raw Televised in the UK? I want to go to the London O2 arena on April 18th and I wan't to know what the tickets range from.... I always go to the Birmingham live show but next year I want go to the big one so I was wondering if there is any price difference, I got front row for £70 odd last time at Birmingham... guessing it'll be more at London lol.

11 Comments

Don't know if you've seen this:

WWE have announced that its unique brand of action packed entertainment is returning to the UK in April 2016 for two televised nights of mayhem in LONDON

Fans will be able to see all their favourite WWE Superstars and Divas all under one roof.

Monday 18 April 2016 RAW

Tuesday 19 April 2016 SMACKDOWN

Tickets go on sale Friday 27 November 9am

I couldn't seem to find any tickets prices yet though. I've only ever find out the prices as I book sadly with the o2, they usually go up too I've found.

Maybe worth giving them a ring if they don't charge a massive amount for the call? Or try an email?

Original Poster

Aaron_QPR

Don't know if you've seen this: WWE have announced that its unique brand … Don't know if you've seen this: WWE have announced that its unique brand of action packed entertainment is returning to the UK in April 2016 for two televised nights of mayhem in LONDONFans will be able to see all their favourite WWE Superstars and Divas all under one roof.Monday 18 April 2016 RAWTuesday 19 April 2016 SMACKDOWNTickets go on sale Friday 27 November 9amI couldn't seem to find any tickets prices yet though. I've only ever find out the prices as I book sadly with the o2, they usually go up too I've found. Maybe worth giving them a ring if they don't charge a massive amount for the call? Or try an email?

​yeah I may do that cheers man

Claydon94

​yeah I may do that cheers man

In my experience they aren't always the most helpful. I'm guessing someone like AXS ticket company will be the ticket provider so it maybe worth contacting them. Best of luck!

I went to raw a couple of years ago face value for front seat was around £80 but the person who got it for me paid a lot more on getmein for them

Original Poster

ricky7

I went to raw a couple of years ago face value for front seat was around … I went to raw a couple of years ago face value for front seat was around £80 but the person who got it for me paid a lot more on getmein for them

​was that the TV event tho or just a live house show?

why smackdown on a Tuesday? I thought it was Iive on a Thursday?

Claydon94

​was that the TV event tho or just a live house show?

tv event. I saw myself on raw!

Original Poster

jarvist1980

why smackdown on a Tuesday? I thought it was Iive on a Thursday?

​No RAW is Live Smackdown is edited that's why Jerry Lawler move there less of a demanding schedule because of his illness.

mybad! taping the same as tonight in Manchester.

Cheapest ticket will be around £18-27, non restricted view literally the back seats in the arena, I had them for Raw in Birmingham a few years back, most expensive always seems to be £80-110 depending on the venue

Original Poster

cameronswift

Cheapest ticket will be around £18-27, non restricted view literally the … Cheapest ticket will be around £18-27, non restricted view literally the back seats in the arena, I had them for Raw in Birmingham a few years back, most expensive always seems to be £80-110 depending on the venue

​cheers man
Post a comment
@
    Text