Groups

what are these

hi. I was just wondering if anyone has ever come across these. They are on my daughters chest, I have taken her to the doctors but no one knows what it is.

thanx.

19 Comments

No photos, so no clue.

Are they nipples

They're little china ornaments, my wife keeps loads on her chest. Nightmare to dust.

Go to another doctor! Then another and another until someone tells you whatever it is. No photo uploaded so none of us can help really

Original Poster

I have tried to upload a picture a few times

Really not the place for medical advice.

A tattoo? oO

if the doctor doesn't know ......get a new doctor

hoping your daughters in her mid twentys oO

No pic - so obviously just a random guess
    Is it molluscum
    My children had it and it was at first hard to diagnose as they didn't look like a normal case.
    Best to see another dr

mumsnet is probably a better bet?

Just Google it!!

Original Poster

I have tried google

Original Poster

just thought it would be helpful if someone else had seen something similar. unfortunately I don't know why the picture won't upload.

Upload picture.. Free. Don't need to register. Go to tinypic.com. Chose picture. You need to type the security code in the pop-up box which may halt your progress while you mess with that. You should see 4 boxes with links in. You want the box that's starts and ends IMG...... [IMG]http:/xxxxxxxxx[/IMG] cut and paste by holding your finger on it. Put in this thread...

naz3807

Just Google it!!

​oh yeah I can imagine what might come up when he types girls chest into google

dont load the picture at all you could find yourself in trouble !
    Ask to see a dermatologist there should be one near you in a local hospital

Go to tinypic and load the bloody picture. oO

stefromuk

​oh yeah I can imagine what might come up when he types girls chest into g … ​oh yeah I can imagine what might come up when he types girls chest into google

Best answer X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Battery drain on iOS 111316
      2. Just an thought regarding Paypal1110
      3. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming511
      4. Any have any gearbest codes ASAP/advice on where to buy Xiaomi phone?67

See more discussions