What are these called please?

    Sorry for the randomness, but I am trying to find a deal that was posted the other day or at least the name of them.

    Its little round speakers that you can plug into Ipods or MP3 players and you twist them open to become louder?

    Im looking for one for hubby xmas present so cant ask him what they called either!
    Ta x



    Sound Onions

    Original Poster


    Sound Onions

    Should I really admit that I googled that after you put that! Im not even blonde

    Original Poster

    Paddy Charlie

    These … These

    Thanks Paddy thats them Thanks for looking for me x

    Original Poster


    JayDog thank you, It was your post I saw I have ordered one for him so I will put heat on your thread for the Idea other day, xx
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944492
      2. What would be HELL to you?1517
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047119
      4. love affairs1751

      See more discussions