Groups

What Are These For???

Hi, I have got 4 of these slips that come in Wii Games.
    Can anyone tell me what they are for please?
    I mean the ones which you have to scratch off the panel to get a PIN #

Thanks.

12 Comments

Banned

wii points?

you can register here nintendo.co.uk/NOE…tml and input the codes from the scratch off panel, and then trade the stars in for stuff

Yeah Wii Pints you save up and then you can buy things with them on the websiteor exchange them for Wii Stars to buy retro games like Super Mario (old, old version) and California Games - both of which I am dying for so if you are not interested in the points please remember me :giggle:

Original Poster

dog_cop;3164423

wii points?

Right ok, so how many wii points?
    Sorry but i dont know anything about these or how to use. Thanks.

Original Poster

Mrs.Z;3164452

Yeah Wii Pints you save up and then you can buy things with them on the … Yeah Wii Pints you save up and then you can buy things with them on the websiteor exchange them for Wii Stars to buy retro games like Super Mario (old, old version) and California Games - both of which I am dying for so if you are not interested in the points please remember me :giggle:

So how many wii stars/points do you need for a game and how many do you get for using this card?

its for stuff, not games, although there are some on there, but there rediculously over pointed.

Banned

bitseylango;3164450

you can register here … you can register here http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/club_nintendo/stars_catalogue_5823.html and input the codes from the scratch off panel, and then trade the stars in for stuff

like what ? chocolate ?:w00t:

Original Poster

4241mackay;3164470

its for stuff, not games, although there are some on there, but there … its for stuff, not games, although there are some on there, but there rediculously over pointed.

Stuff? Like what??

merchandise stuff, like keyrings n over noveltys, have a look.....
    nintendo.co.uk/NOE….do
    :thumbsup:

Hello below

dog_cop;3164484

like what ? chocolate ?:w00t:

I wish :whistling:

4241mackay;3164470

its for stuff, not games, although there are some on there, but there … its for stuff, not games, although there are some on there, but there rediculously over pointed.

You can also buy games to download once converted to points, games start at about 400 points.

You do need a lot of points to get anything worthwhile and you get 1000, I think, for registering your Wii with them.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Dyson Hot and Cool Link Purifier worth £499 (one prize) @ Tesco Baby …44
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64567
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1110
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1156

See more discussions