What Are These Orange Dots Under Everyone's Name/Av?

How do you get more orange dots?!

24 Comments

Banned

Rep. See the little grey scales to the left of my avatar.If you click that and you type in a message and the person you do it for gets rep. Once you reach 'X' rep you get more orange dots. The more rep you receive the more the rep you give out counts for

Use it when someone helps you or you agree with what they say etc...

freckles ...
:whistling:

Banned

in b4 someone says you are begging for rep

Original Poster

ryman1000;8036803

Rep. See the little grey scales to the left of my avatar.If you click … Rep. See the little grey scales to the left of my avatar.If you click that and you type in a message and the person you do it for gets rep. Once you reach 'X' rep you get more orange dots. The more rep you receive the more the rep you give out counts forUse it when someone helps you or you agree with what they say etc...

Ahh yes I do use the Rep feature for helpful posts, so does the "hotness" of your deal count towards the dots aswell?

DO NOT TUCH YOUR SCREEN IF U SEE THE DOTS

they are a computer virus and if u touch the screen u get orange dot virus on ur skin and it itches like mad and u have to stay in for weeks, the mods have known about this for ages but have done nothing about it!!

Please be careful

Some ppl on here will tell you the dots are to do with the amount of posts u have made and deals you have listed and your rep but it not true its a virus honest

and this one time at band camp

Banned

.or - go to `partners` and buy some orange and red stickers and stick them on your monitor

It tells people how many members you've done the nasty with lol

Original Poster

bykergrove;8036817

in b4 someone says you are begging for rep

I would'nt dream of it! lol but I your offering rep why not! Only joking, it just confused me about what it was for, tis all :roll:

Banned

CheeseCake90;8036835

I would'nt dream of it! lol but I your offering rep why not! Only joking, … I would'nt dream of it! lol but I your offering rep why not! Only joking, it just confused me about what it was for, tis all :roll:

i know just some people are cynical.

Was it not explained in your information pack?

Original Poster

miles136;8036828

DO NOT TUCH YOUR SCREEN IF U SEE THE DOTSthey are a computer virus and if … DO NOT TUCH YOUR SCREEN IF U SEE THE DOTSthey are a computer virus and if u touch the screen u get orange dot virus on ur skin and it itches like mad and u have to stay in for weeks, the mods have known about this for ages but have done nothing about it!!Please be carefulSome ppl on here will tell you the dots are to do with the amount of posts u have made and deals you have listed and your rep but it not true its a virus honestand this one time at band camp

Woow you have quite a few orange dots, it must be quite hard for you then?!

Banned

you can buy the dots on ebay, im selling mine, only slightly used

Banned

CheeseCake90;8036822

Ahh yes I do use the Rep feature for helpful posts, so does the "hotness" … Ahh yes I do use the Rep feature for helpful posts, so does the "hotness" of your deal count towards the dots aswell?

So when people help you, you click it. Oh right I said that :whistling:
The heat of your deals count towards how much you increase or decrease the heat of a deal when voting

they are orange dot's..that's it!...
when you post lot's..you get more dot's....

CheeseCake90;8036858

Woow you have quite a few orange dots, it must be quite hard for you … Woow you have quite a few orange dots, it must be quite hard for you then?!

ooooooooo and they itch soooooooooo

Original Poster

So who has the most orange dots out of everyone?

Banned

of course when you think about it, the dots do follow the same patterns as an STD, you get them from other people who have dots, and you share them around, and the dots multiply untill you die

jubbyme;8036923

of course when you think about it, the dots do follow the same patterns … of course when you think about it, the dots do follow the same patterns as an STD, you get them from other people who have dots, and you share them around, and the dots multiply untill you die

see i was correct

this one time at band camp

Mine came via the toilet seat.............:roll:

Let's have a REP party. You rep me, I'll rep you! =D

Original Poster

DarrylJohn;8037056

Let's have a REP party. You rep me, I'll rep you! =D

Okay,... You start first :whistling:

http://i43.tower.com/images/mm106245519/old-school-rap-party-various-artists-cd-cover-art.jpg

choc1969;8036834

It tells people how many members you've done the nasty with lol

wanna another dot?:p
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763842
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846061
    3. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2342
    4. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders33

See more discussions