Groups

What are those money boxes called?

my sister wants one of those clay boxes that you collect money in - that you have to smash to get the money out.

I want to see how much they cost - but dont know wht they are called. Anyone know?

10 Comments

Those ones shaped like piggies whose purpose is sort of like that of a bank?

No idea.

Terramundi? I saw them for about £20 in Jarrolds.

A quick search is putting them from £15.95.
    Edited by: "KaDee" 8th Dec 2010

Can't she just use a guitar case or a blanket like the rest???

piggy bank

[img]havens.co.uk/inc…php?img=../media/images/products/rz1830028.jpg&height=380&width=380[/img]

KaDee

[i[/i]? I saw them for about £20 in Jarrolds.A quick search is putting … [i[/i]? I saw them for about £20 in Jarrolds.A quick search is putting them from £15.95.

KaDee

Terramundi? I saw them for about £20 in Jarrolds.A quick search is … Terramundi? I saw them for about £20 in Jarrolds.A quick search is putting them from £15.95.

This....

A jam jar and some super glue? £2 tops

they sell the large pigs in matalan and they do lovely ones in clintons with names on, which are about £10 i think, i wouldnt waste £10 on one to then have to smash it as there to nice to smash lol i just get the tins from poundland that you have to open with a can opener !

Original Poster

KaDee

Terramundi? I saw them for about £20 in Jarrolds.A quick search is … Terramundi? I saw them for about £20 in Jarrolds.A quick search is putting them from £15.95.

thats it - ive done search and they are really expensive. I wouldnt mind getting her a cheaper one that if she relly wanted to she could smash fter - but she only wants these types. I think they are a waste of money

thnks for the ideas guys.
    Edited by: "s_paul" 8th Dec 2010

pay £20 for one,save,smash it open and find £19.99......is it worth it? dont bank on it! oO
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions