What are those money boxes called?

Found 8th Dec 2010
my sister wants one of those clay boxes that you collect money in - that you have to smash to get the money out.

I want to see how much they cost - but dont know wht they are called. Anyone know?
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments
Those ones shaped like piggies whose purpose is sort of like that of a bank?

No idea.
Terramundi? I saw them for about £20 in Jarrolds.

A quick search is putting them from £15.95.
Edited by: "KaDee" 8th Dec 2010
Sloth/Mod
Can't she just use a guitar case or a blanket like the rest???
piggy bank
[img]havens.co.uk/inc…php?img=../media/images/products/rz1830028.jpg&height=380&width=380[/img]
KaDee

[i[/i]? I saw them for about £20 in Jarrolds.A quick search is putting … [i[/i]? I saw them for about £20 in Jarrolds.A quick search is putting them from £15.95.

KaDee

Terramundi? I saw them for about £20 in Jarrolds.A quick search is … Terramundi? I saw them for about £20 in Jarrolds.A quick search is putting them from £15.95.

This....
A jam jar and some super glue? £2 tops
they sell the large pigs in matalan and they do lovely ones in clintons with names on, which are about £10 i think, i wouldnt waste £10 on one to then have to smash it as there to nice to smash lol i just get the tins from poundland that you have to open with a can opener !
Original Poster
KaDee

Terramundi? I saw them for about £20 in Jarrolds.A quick search is … Terramundi? I saw them for about £20 in Jarrolds.A quick search is putting them from £15.95.

thats it - ive done search and they are really expensive. I wouldnt mind getting her a cheaper one that if she relly wanted to she could smash fter - but she only wants these types. I think they are a waste of money

thnks for the ideas guys.
Edited by: "s_paul" 8th Dec 2010
pay £20 for one,save,smash it open and find £19.99......is it worth it? dont bank on it! oO
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions