What are those things called that removes hair from clothes?

Banned 16
Found 22nd Feb 2009
Hi, im looking for those brush things which takes off those little hairs on clothes, what are they called? Also if their is a better alternative i would like to know that to. Thanks
Community Updates
  1. Misc
  2. Clothes
lint remover?
most supermarkets sell them
Defuzzer I think
sticky tape

sticky tape

roller thing
Lint remover or turned over parcel tape in my case.
£1.99 in morrison roller & 4 heads. dont know name lol
Original Poster Banned
yea after searching it's called lint remover, do you think this will work as well as i was planning on getting one:

ebay item number 130287231430
lidls have the brush think its 2.49 there really good
lint brush or a clothes brush you can get one cheap off ikea and refills
hair remover
It's usually called a lint roller & you can usually buy them in poundshops if you have one nearby.
Original Poster Banned
Will the JBL bobble off work?
Post a comment

    Top Discussions