work.

Banned

andywedge;8074082

Spamming nonsense threads in Misc

Mine are not nonsense

gym & search for a job
...fun times!

Original Poster

Lmao dlm don't u dare ring me early to get me back n starrr I shud hope u will be posting my DVDs!! Lmao and andy lol at least u can have a nosey before u spam x n micoo bless u n numpty have a gd tym x

Original Poster

Beamo good luck xxx

lib and exam :-(

Banned

xbecky07x;8074095

Lmao dlm don't u dare ring me early to get me back n starrr I shud hope u … Lmao dlm don't u dare ring me early to get me back n starrr I shud hope u will be posting my DVDs!! Lmao and andy lol at least u can have a nosey before u spam x n micoo bless u n numpty have a gd tym x

I have set my alarm for 6am

andywedge;8074082

Spamming nonsense threads in Misc

lol.....me too :thumbsup: :whistling:

cbryanp;8074107

lib and exam :-(

gutted m8 :lol: might be at the library myself tomorrow i like the silent bit hahaha, my exams are a while away yet

Starr;8074085

work.

and posting your dvds :roll:

Original Poster

Lmaoo Best be starrr!!! X

having a lie in after being up this late!

Got a service management lecture at 9am which i'm not looking forward to. The karl pilkington quote "Like dung beatles pushing ******* around the room" comes to mind.

Original Poster

I gtta be up about 7-8ish x

work, nowt else!

Im going to work, I leave the key under the mat...and you can steal ...all me stuff...lol

yay!! its my b day today, but can not do anything cause im ill after bein left butchered by doc's from a op. :oops:

dcx_badass;8074259

Uni 10 - 11 then nothing. Afternoon nap, might do some other work aswell.

That's the life, bring back those days.

i've woken up too late for my 9am lecture :oops:
gonna make it for my 1pm lecture then home to watch coach trip and come dine with me, then gym then whatever else later might attempt to study
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4176
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247616
    3. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275

See more discussions