Groups

What are you all scared of?

I don't like Thunder and lightening or being in the house on my own at night. Some dogs scare me too. What about you guys - any wierd ones??

81 Comments

Spiders! Don't know why though lol

breaking any more bones

x-rays after yesterday and nearly passing out when trying to straighten my arm after ive told them it wont plain and simple

Watching scary movies then goint to the loo in the dark !!! i always run up and down the stairs as fast as i can :oops:

EC135's at night

not me, but my mum can't go near the material VELVET, she hates it. lol

Scared of people who ask "What are you all scared of?" on internet forums

Little people :oops:

http://listverse.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/nicknack.jpg

Walking past the open door of our living room in the dark. Always freaks me out.:-(
    I now turn on the lights before I get to the bottom of the stairs.

Dlm!.

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;2649120

Scared of people who ask "What are you all scared of?" on internet forums … Scared of people who ask "What are you all scared of?" on internet forums

LOL. I'm watching u:p

I hate cotton wool, I can't touch it it makes me cringe.:giggle:

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;2649120

Scared of people who ask "What are you all scared of?" on internet forums … Scared of people who ask "What are you all scared of?" on internet forums

midlandscomics;2649139

Little people :oops:

lol

the sea

charlie2;2649117

not me, but my mum can't go near the material VELVET, she hates it. lol

My brother in law is the same, he cannot stand the feel of it.
    My sister bought some underwear once with velvet on it to prove how mad she really was at him :giggle:

Original Poster

jellybaby22;2649102

birds.....hate the flapping....heights......turn me into a raving … birds.....hate the flapping....heights......turn me into a raving lunatic......confined spaces...especially lifts...I would sooner walk up 20 flights of stairs than take a lift...

My hubby's scared of hieghts too!

Original Poster

edjaned;2649169

the sea

Really? I love the sea

hannah19790;2649185

Really? I love the sea

yes i hate it :oops:

BlondeBella;2649162

Used to know someone who had a habbit of chewing on the sleeve of his jumper, (kid wasn't all there). The sound used to make me cringe and the thought of someone doing the same with cotton wool does the same. (Shiiiver).

I don't like being in the house on my own, hate being in the dark, any creepy crawlies, lifts; basically a real wimp!

wee_paul;2649216

Used to know someone who had a habbit of chewing on the sleeve of his … Used to know someone who had a habbit of chewing on the sleeve of his jumper, (kid wasn't all there). The sound used to make me cringe and the thought of someone doing the same with cotton wool does the same. (Shiiiver).

ewww i remember someone in my school doing that too
    it went through me then but now im older and i think back to it it makes me feel really ill :oops:

Original Poster

BlondeBella;2649162

Cotton wool itself is ok but can't stand the thought of it in on my teeth same as the thought of biting a sponge. It makes me cringe

Original Poster

wee_paul;2649216

Used to know someone who had a habbit of chewing on the sleeve of his … Used to know someone who had a habbit of chewing on the sleeve of his jumper, (kid wasn't all there). The sound used to make me cringe and the thought of someone doing the same with cotton wool does the same. (Shiiiver).

Snap x It's gross

Banned

Sun tan oil, gives me the creeps just watching someone else put it on!

Cows:oops: The way they slowly follow you if you're walking through a field then when you turn around to catch them doing it they stop! Really freaks me out:oops:

Supermod

Losing my hair

Original Poster

harlzter;2649251

Cows:oops: The way they slowly follow you if you're walking through a … Cows:oops: The way they slowly follow you if you're walking through a field then when you turn around to catch them doing it they stop! Really freaks me out:oops:

lol - that's really funny:giggle:

Knowing that somebody was outside my house last night trying to break into my shed...!!!

harlzter;2649251

Cows:oops: The way they slowly follow you if you're walking through a … Cows:oops: The way they slowly follow you if you're walking through a field then when you turn around to catch them doing it they stop! Really freaks me out:oops:

lol.we once had a load of them chase us when we were kids a dog had scared them.my legs were like jelly!

magicjay1986;2649264

Losing my hair

losing my teeth scares me

neddles/injections

oo..Emma to..

Banned

death

Original Poster

DarloNige;2649268

Knowing that somebody was outside my house last night trying to break … Knowing that somebody was outside my house last night trying to break into my shed...!!!

Now that is horrible! Poor u

wee_paul;2649216

Gads that horrible, why would you do that. :? That would make me cringe too

Original Poster

Rockhound;2649291

neddles/injectionsoo..Emma to..

Funny enough had one this morning at the hospital and past out - fell completely to the floor. Oh, how I laugh about it now! lol:oops:

Edit: Injection that is - not Emma lol

Banned

dying

hannah19790;2649237

Cotton wool itself is ok but can't stand the thought of it in on my … Cotton wool itself is ok but can't stand the thought of it in on my teeth same as the thought of biting a sponge. It makes me cringe

That would be horrible, my brother used to chase me around the house with it when i was younger you could hear me screaming for miles.

Original Poster

BlondeBella;2649313

That would be horrible, my brother used to chase me around the house with … That would be horrible, my brother used to chase me around the house with it when i was younger you could hear me screaming for miles.

Thank god - thought it was just me! :-D

Rockhound;2649291

neddles/injections

Don't get me started on needles, the last time i had to get blood taken it took the nurse 1/2 to get me to lie down as i was petrified has to be the worse thing i am scared of.

Nest time ur alone at night give me a shout al come look after u

Original Poster

sassie;2649312

dying

That has worried me since having the children - the thought of not knowing what they will become would scare me!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Anyone else find Playerunknown super addictive but soooo frustrating54
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?35227
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …188492
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32155

See more discussions