What are you binge watching on tv

Posted 30th Mar
All stuck indoors so tv is getting some serious use . i`m rewatching Spooks from the start on i-player , what are you watching .
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

59 Comments
House MD.
Save Me. (Sky Atlantic)
Atlanta (NowTV)
Mich8ll830/03/2020 23:06

Save Me. (Sky Atlantic)

New series starts wednesday I think
Re watching Dexter..... I'm onto season 5 since last week
mikeportsmouth30/03/2020 23:10

New series starts wednesday I think

Just finishing last episode so good timing for new series then...thanks(y)
Elementary
Lost, then onto Boston Legal i think
Me and my son have spent the last 2 days watching all the Pirates of the Caribbean films. Don’t know why we’ve never watched them before but better late than never.

Im looking forward to the second series of Afterlife on 24th April
vics21930/03/2020 23:26

Me and my son have spent the last 2 days watching all the Pirates of the …Me and my son have spent the last 2 days watching all the Pirates of the Caribbean films. Don’t know why we’ve never watched them before but better late than never.Im looking forward to the second series of Afterlife on 24th April

Great films , pure escapism and yes Afterlife was pure Ricky Gervaise
Edited by: "mikeportsmouth" 30th Mar
Only one show that matters
40234527-Q5C8o.jpg
ashmac30/03/2020 23:31

Only one show that matters [Image]

Apparently it`s really crazy is it any good ?
Littlemunckin30/03/2020 23:24

Lost, then onto Boston Legal i think

That should keep you going for a while
mikeportsmouth30/03/2020 23:41

That should keep you going for a while

I hope so! Going to take about 3 months to watch Lost! Boston Legal is a light hearted must watch for anyone who hasn't seen it. I love it
mikeportsmouth30/03/2020 23:37

Apparently it`s really crazy is it any good ?

Yes it’s very good , none stop twists and madness .
ashmac30/03/2020 23:45

Yes it’s very good , none stop twists and madness .

Will give it a go
Only fools and horses, rewatching it all again
shadowfall30/03/2020 23:46

Only fools and horses, rewatching it all again

Classic but seen it so many times
Spongebob.
Fresh meat on Netflix quite good. Kinda like the inbetweeners in uni
"The Strain" about a virus outbreak in New York City that spreads across USA.
Netflix and prime video
LurkforDeals31/03/2020 02:51

Netflix and prime video

Eh?

Currently watching Castle Rock season 2 at the moment.
Just finished catching up with Westworld (sky) & A Letter for the King (netflix)
Nothing. Practically everything I might want to watch isn't available on any of these streaming services, so requires buying boxsets.
First bulletproof and now mindhunter.
Bulletproof
Friday night dinner - I’ve binged watched 4 seasons over the last 3 days . Two more seasons to go haha
I'm rediscovering Friday Night Dinner! Never really got into it the first time round but can't stop laughing at Jim and Martin!

Me and the kids have been watching TaskMaster from the begining too couple of episodes a night as there's nothing on TV at all.
Game of thrones. Never watched it before. Never had the time to once it had finished.. But got plenty of time now
deleted1793489
nadhaw31/03/2020 08:46

Game of thrones. Never watched it before. Never had the time to once it …Game of thrones. Never watched it before. Never had the time to once it had finished.. But got plenty of time now

I'm insanely jealous of this enjoy!!
deleted1793489
The stranger (netflix), ozark (netflix), this country (iplayer). Supersonic oasis doco (Netflix)-watched it twice already haha.
deleted1793489
discozohan31/03/2020 00:40

Fresh meat on Netflix quite good. Kinda like the inbetweeners in uni

Completed it mate
flowersofwar31/03/2020 06:45

Comment deleted

I couldn’t get into it first time around but may give it another go, it was a few years ago now before Netflix took it over. Are the new series any good?
deleted179348931/03/2020 08:54

The stranger (netflix), ozark (netflix), this country (iplayer). …The stranger (netflix), ozark (netflix), this country (iplayer). Supersonic oasis doco (Netflix)-watched it twice already haha.

My son is a mahoooooosive Oasis fan and wants to watch Supersonic but he’s only 7, is it suitable? I know it’s rated 15 so probably not but what makes it a 15?
Fresh prince of bel air, Harry potter during the day and Ozark at night. P. S. Daughter 15 has een a massive Oasis fan since 8 and seen both bros a couple of times. Supersonic a documentry lots of swearing not much music.
ChelseaRae31/03/2020 09:39

I couldn’t get into it first time around but may give it another go, it w …I couldn’t get into it first time around but may give it another go, it was a few years ago now before Netflix took it over. Are the new series any good?

First 2 seasons are fantastic couldn't get into the new season.
deleted1793489
ChelseaRae31/03/2020 09:43

My son is a mahoooooosive Oasis fan and wants to watch Supersonic but he’s …My son is a mahoooooosive Oasis fan and wants to watch Supersonic but he’s only 7, is it suitable? I know it’s rated 15 so probably not but what makes it a 15?

There's swearing, drug references (and at times they are obviously on drugs-probably most of it but some parts are far more evident than others,reference to violence (cricket bat)...you know what they are like-can barely string a sentence without dropping some swear words! I dont think it would be suitable but worth a prewatch!
Finally getting round to watch Breaking Bad after delaying it for years. Funnily, im totally up to date with Better call Saul. Been watching some movies. Watched a few of the stuff already mentioned.
flowersofwar31/03/2020 09:50

Comment deleted

buongiorno, grazie anche se qualcun altro ha appena detto di non poter entrare nell'ultima serie, quindi sembra un po 'come la marmite. cercherò di ripensare se la noia ha la meglio su di me. bambino dove?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions