What are you buying for your wife this Christmas?

Posted 5th Dec 2019
I need to buy a surprise present for my wife. Just looking for inspiration. Cheers
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
How about a Peloton Bike?
45 Comments
Boots, nice ones
my hubby last year made a book so i could choose , like him cooking dinner, date night, girls night out, 1 day a month no sport, and money for something nice, twelve ticket a month, was great tbh
Molton Brown sets, radley wallet, posh chocs, that type of thing.
Time. All December, I am doing the cleaning at home (we usually share). I think I am going to earn a lot of goodwill until next December
Hubby, if you are reading this - anything that relates in any way to cleaning means divorce.
joyf453605/12/2019 16:45

Hubby, if you are reading this - anything that relates in any way to …Hubby, if you are reading this - anything that relates in any way to cleaning means divorce.

When's vax having a sale?

Hubby, if you are reading this - anything that relates in any way to …Hubby, if you are reading this - anything that relates in any way to cleaning means divorce.

Great idea, keep those cleaning presents for a special birthday instead.
nemesiz05/12/2019 16:35

She’s got an exercise bike. Not as all singing as that one though.
bozo00705/12/2019 16:36

Time. All December, I am doing the cleaning at home (we usually share). I …Time. All December, I am doing the cleaning at home (we usually share). I think I am going to earn a lot of goodwill until next December

I do plenty around the house. I’d say more than her during the week. I don’t think she’d appreciate the gesture and I’d probably default.
dawnheadley205/12/2019 15:30

my hubby last year made a book so i could choose , like him cooking …my hubby last year made a book so i could choose , like him cooking dinner, date night, girls night out, 1 day a month no sport, and money for something nice, twelve ticket a month, was great tbh

She’d just think I was being controlling.
joeydeacon05/12/2019 15:19

Boots, nice ones

Can’t really surprise her with those cos she’d need to try them on.

I guess that rules out spa treatments and Brazilian wax.
What is your budget?
STRICKIBHOY05/12/2019 16:50

When's vax having a sale?

Got a shark vac and steam mop early this year. Haha
Buckyball05/12/2019 16:59

What is your budget?

About £200 if I have to buy it in one go. More if I can bnpl.
Edited by: "joxeruk2000" 5th Dec 2019
Smart watch?
Clothes, watch, bracelet? My wife likes it when I buy clothes but I will admit I go for safe choices like a dress or a jumper.

Mine is a nightmare to buy for so really need to decide soon what I'm doing. I know she needs a new purse but they are so personal, it could either go well or really bad 😁
Edited by: "darlodge" 5th Dec 2019
dratsabasti05/12/2019 17:23

Smart watch?

She’s had an Apple Watch and now I’ve got it. Got a versa and screen bust so she’s stopped wearing it. Don’t think she’s bothered with one now.
deleted1447778
I'm buying mine a one way ticket as far from me as possible, I'm looking for an upgrade
Two weeks in Bali, should be nice.
What do you give the woman who's got everything?

Penicillin.
deleted1471098
I’ve given her a baby what more can she want.....
Strap on with a note saying tonight at 8pm
How about love and kisses and a cat,
Box of Toffifee and a Michael Bublé album
deleted1471098
renren4805/12/2019 19:14

Have all that and a bun in the oven....
nemesiz05/12/2019 16:35

Glad your not my hubby!
renren4805/12/2019 19:14

She’s allergic to cats and we have and dog and two guinea pigs anyway.
Give her a divorce or get your 39270668-3bajs.jpgextended
joxeruk200005/12/2019 21:01

She’s allergic to cats and we have and dog and two guinea pigs anyway. ( …She’s allergic to cats and we have and dog and two guinea pigs anyway.

Than a cat is the perfect gift
I got a cordless dyson one year. Was heavily pregnant & bloody loved it...but apparently i'm weird
A Peleton bike with a double cheese burger hanging in front of it via a fishing rod.

What if its cleaning your aris with his tongue?
joxeruk200005/12/2019 16:52

She’s got an exercise bike. Not as all singing as that one though.

I like to think that i am her exercise bike, she can ride me as much as she wants....
(Obviously my wife, and not yours).......although i do like a tandem occasionally..
Me.really05/12/2019 22:51

What if its cleaning your aris with his tongue?

It's a YARIS, best car I have ever had.
Foot long sub
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants