Groups
    EXPIRED

what are you buying your other half for christmas?

As title really... im struggling really badly on what to get my hubby this year, so just looking for some ideas

Sure i will get some stupid answers along the way too :D..

11 Comments

hes had in pevious years flying lessons and racing experiences so i dont know either..

Original Poster

plumberman01

hes had in pevious years flying lessons and racing experiences so i dont … hes had in pevious years flying lessons and racing experiences so i dont know either..

jellybaby22

I'm stuck for ideas too.... No doubt he will tell me what he wants on … I'm stuck for ideas too.... No doubt he will tell me what he wants on xmas eve

i just really dont have a clue. hoping someone will come up with some ideas for me! lol

hehe, I bought him a storage thing from halfords for all his tools as I'm fed up of him losing stuff!! Think its still half price at the moment so got a bargain! Maybe the garage will be a bit tidier now lol!

Banned

A handbag.

I hear its the best present you can ever give a woman.

LOL

Original Poster

tinkers

hehe, I bought him a storage thing from halfords for all his tools as I'm … hehe, I bought him a storage thing from halfords for all his tools as I'm fed up of him losing stuff!! Think its still half price at the moment so got a bargain! Maybe the garage will be a bit tidier now lol!

our garage is organised as its his stock room at the mo as he is self employed ... lol
    He loves his tools but i wouldnt have a clue what to get.. not very good in the department, X)

guv

A handbag.I hear its the best present you can ever give a woman. LOL

thats right cant go wrong with a handbag,

or shoes...lol

we likey shoes too Guv!

Banned

jellybaby22

A car??? Looooooooooool

I'll buy you a car if you want....

though you may leave me if I buy you a Kia....

I laughed very very loud
    Edited by: "ODB_69" 6th Nov 2010

Original Poster

jellybaby22

A car??? Looooooooooool

have 2 of them and a van X)

OHHHH im anoying myself now i have no idea.. hoping that everyone else will tell me what they have and i may get a idea from them... lol

Banned

ODB_69

I'll buy you a car if you want....though you may leave me if I buy you a … I'll buy you a car if you want....though you may leave me if I buy you a Kia....

Oh are you together? Must be a bit weird typing into a shopping forum to communicate instead of just speaking!

LOOOOL

Hotrod..Shave years off him lol

Banned

could be worse....

she could have kicked me out and I would have to live in a garden shed

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047129
      2. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3345660
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767339
      4. word association Game73944513

See more discussions