Groups

what are you buying your partner for xmas?

im asking in the hope i can get some ideas cos i havent a clue what to get mine

20 Comments

A cabbage.

Another annual subscription of me.

whatsThePoint

ticket into space

oooh were you get them from ? ..................i want one for mine !.....only if there one way though (_;)

Original Poster

angelfairee

A cabbage.

now theres an idea!

Banned

Probably an aston or jag haven't decided yet.

Original Poster

is anyone going to give me a serious answer?...... no?.......

donna-lou

Mine was a serious answer!

Banned

Im buying my partner the new ipod nano touch screen and the new call of duty game , well i have reserved it , as its not out yet and they get the car that comes with a spy came with it lol

whatsThePoint

oh great pinch my punch line why don't you :ptickets … oh great pinch my punch line why don't you :ptickets herehttp://www.virgingalactic.com/

:p.....................might get one each for the kids too !:D

A partridge in a pear tree...

Banned

I satisfy his every need

Original Poster

mine is so hard to buy for. gonna get him some aftershave and theres some boots hes after so will offer to pay for those. its his birthday boxing day too but think im getting him the alien blu rays for that

donna-lou

Sorry donnalou, couldnt resist before :D................anyway my serious answer is probably no good to you anyway as we are boring asnd just concentrate on the kids for xmas so we just buy each other the usual boring stuff that we usually need ..ie - perfume/aftershave, slippers, ............boring i know X)

Original Poster

shopstilldrops

Sorry donnalou, couldnt resist before :D................anyway my serious … Sorry donnalou, couldnt resist before :D................anyway my serious answer is probably no good to you anyway as we are boring asnd just concentrate on the kids for xmas so we just buy each other the usual boring stuff that we usually need ..ie - perfume/aftershave, slippers, ............boring i know X)

my fellas boring... i could get some ideas from you haha

Ps3 games as that's what he's asked for. Also I'm expecting his second son that is due Xmas eve so all in all I think that's a good present

Original Poster

dtaylor21184

Ps3 games as that's what he's asked for. Also I'm expecting his second … Ps3 games as that's what he's asked for. Also I'm expecting his second son that is due Xmas eve so all in all I think that's a good present

i cant even get mine those as he doesnt bother with games consoles. good luck for the new arrival! thatll be the best xmas present for yous both

I've got him a top gear dvd, and am going to get him a landrover magazine subscription and a new mobile I think (only a cheapy one tho, he doesn't use it enough to warrant a flashy one! )

Mine is getting my whole undivided attention for 2 days I'm taking him to see a show and 2 nights in a nice hotel as I cant think of anything he actually needs !

wakeboard

Housewife lessons... useless cow
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Deliveroo11
      2. Speccing a gaming pc414
      3. iPhone 7 32GB Black Unopened11
      4. Cheap 'smart phone' for child wanted.11

See more discussions