Groups

What are you doing tomorrow?

Good evening fellow HotUKDealers.

What are all you lot up to tomorrow then? I know many of you will be working, but what are your plans after?
    Luckily, I have Tuesdays off, so I'll be popping into town early in the morning to pick up Call of Duty: Black Ops and spend most of my time on that. I'm sure the girlfriend won't be happy though.

So, what's on your agenda for the 9th?

21 Comments

working then gym in the evening.

Not getting on the black ops bandwagon did it last year with MW2 which was good but didnt play it a lot, then when I played it a few months later everyone was high ranks and had awesome weapons and I had crap guns with rubbish sights lol

Original Poster

numptyj

working then gym in the evening. Not getting on the black ops bandwagon … working then gym in the evening. Not getting on the black ops bandwagon did it last year with MW2 which was good but didnt play it a lot, then when I played it a few months later everyone was high ranks and had awesome weapons and I had crap guns with rubbish sights lol

Haha. Fair enough mate. I jumped on the hype wagon a few years back for Halo 3 and wish I didn't.

Banned

Probably masturbate and play black ops , get smacked out on beers and eat my poo poo.

Original Poster

iTZzDaGr33K

Probably masturbate and play black ops , get smacked out on beers and eat … Probably masturbate and play black ops , get smacked out on beers and eat my poo poo.

Wow, you sound like you lead a crazy life man.

woo cod thread...

nice dexter pic... just finished watching season 3...

fwibble

woo cod thread...nice dexter pic... just finished watching season 3...

nice nice, I only started watching about a month ago but I've watched it all including the recent episode that came out last night lol.

Season 4 is good enjoy it!

Banned

Will be popping into town to pick up blood stone 007 then playing that all day

Original Poster

fwibble

woo cod thread...nice dexter pic... just finished watching season 3...

Nope. It's a thread that shows how nosy I am by asking people what their day tomorrow will be consisting of. It's just pure coincidence that my day will consist of buying and playing Black Ops.
    Edited by: "WRXiceman" 8th Nov 2010

Going to a funding presentation, to try and get funding for the childrens community drama club I help to run

to be fair I'm working 6-1, purchase Black-Ops, The Pacific & PG tips with free Monkey (wearing a xmas jumper), then i'll get home, collect a parcel (Orange San Francisco) for my Girlfriend, take it to her house. Get home and play black-ops...

but now i've realised that dexter is up to season 5 and not 4 like I first thought, so I'm going to have to get that watched at some point

Me and the wife see the midwife in the morning as we have less than 5 weeks until the little one come along

Going school.

farhadmaster

Going school.

Based on that "sentence" you need it

spending all day on here moaning about the new fs/ft rules (probably).

LOL.

Mainly relaxing and planning my trip to Rally GB and carry on building my web site.
    Edited by: "scoff" 8th Nov 2010

Have day off work as working saturday getting black ops then home to play it then the partners midwife apointment then more cod lol

Dissertation in the morning couple of hours of Goldeneye then more dissertation.

Banned

School then try and get my mummy to get me black ops

going to a gloryhole parlour tomorrow.

yes, although you will have to wait outside as it's one at a time.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384

See more discussions