What are you doing/did for halloween?

As above

26 Comments

going to be running around glasgow dressed up and hopefully having fun! :-D

using my brother and sister to con nice people into giving them sweets and money. Then when their really tired from the trick or treat walk they go to bed and i eat the bounty.

never fails

Original Poster

Anyone scared seeing my avvy??

Going to a fancy dress party tonight, what about u Marina??any plans for tonight?:)
P.S I like the new avvy lol

Original Poster

treble99;6741473

Going to fancy dress party tonight, what about u Marina??any plans for … Going to fancy dress party tonight, what about u Marina??any plans for tonight?:)P.S I like the new avvy lol

I'm planning to scare people in HUKD tonight.:-D

Supermod

Staying in with m'lady and watching some scary films.

I went to the worst party in the history of the world last night then pub then midnight pizza :-D

Original Poster

borolad94;6741485

I went to the worst party in the history of the world last night then pub … I went to the worst party in the history of the world last night then pub then midnight pizza :-D

:lol: what happened?

going to sisters (it's her birthday - but she ain't no witch - she's lovely) for some trick or treating with the bairns then a curry.

Original Poster

scrumpypaul;6741500

going to sisters (it's her birthday - but she ain't no witch - she's … going to sisters (it's her birthday - but she ain't no witch - she's lovely) for some trick or treating with the bairns then a curry.

:giggle:

[CENTER][SIZE=6][COLOR=magenta]Happy Birthday to your sister![/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Marina;6741494

:lol: what happened?

Well there was about 20 people there. More came after about 2 hours at about 9. There was no alchohol so nobody was drunk and dancing and we spent most of the night sitting down in the corner.....

Original Poster

borolad94;6741518

Well there was about 20 people there. More came after about 2 hours at … Well there was about 20 people there. More came after about 2 hours at about 9. There was no alchohol so nobody was drunk and dancing and we spent most of the night sitting down in the corner.....

Sounds like a party at my house:oops:

Marina;6741482

I'm planning to scare people in HUKD tonight.:-D

lol have fun :):thumbsup:

Original Poster

treble99;6741532

lol have fun :):thumbsup:

When you've finished your party, you can come and join in:)

[FONT=Verdana]Curry and then the Pub! ;-)

Cheers, Scotty Boy! [/FONT]

Marina;6741540

When you've finished your party, you can come and join in:)

aww thanks for the invite lol. Im sure I'll jump on when I get home :thumbsup::)

Aww we was going to go to a halloween party but my little girl saw her dads costume and her aunts and screamed her head of shaking with fear... so i think me and my little girl are going to get some treats in a watch disney tonight x

Partaay!

going trick or treating with my little one, and we are taking the other nieces and newphews

Taking the weans to a halloween party.

I'm going to a Noah's ark party and I have no costume yet!
Any quick easy ideas?

Magic_monkey;6742021

I'm going to a Noah's ark party and I have no costume yet!Any quick easy … I'm going to a Noah's ark party and I have no costume yet!Any quick easy ideas?

cover yourself in cotton wool and go as a sheep.

Nothing! I never do, bought my little lad a pumpkin sleepsuit but thats about it, just a normal day/night for me.

We should have a HUKD Halloween costume competition

I'm planning on helping my little brother eating his sweets, then going clubbing

Original Poster

livingthelife07;6742202

I'm planning on helping my little brother eating his sweets, then going … I'm planning on helping my little brother eating his sweets, then going clubbing

I can help too, send them round here :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Pink Balls511
    2. PS4 Beta Software Version 569
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764052
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846105

See more discussions