What are you having for LUNCH today?

saturday, will it be simple or a roast?

48 Comments

Original Poster

i'm having fresh spaghetti with frankfurters + sweetcorn + chopped white onions in mayonaise.

Chicken & chips from the chippy. Yum !

Banned

i just had egg on toast :-D

Just had Big Mac Meal and im still hungry.......may be opening another tin of Roses I put away for xmas

I've just had a roll with egg and bacon sandwich filling and lambs lettuce, followed by grapes, melon and apple.

Chicken and mushrooms in white wine sauce.

As we speak I am munching away on some slices of ham, Kettle chip crisps and a scone with strawberry jam and clotted cream - yummy!! Snack for dinner as will probably have a chinese for tea and then it's Roast Chicken tomorrow.

Does anyone else get bored of cooking and preparing meals or is it just me? If I could afford it I'd eat out at every flipping meal - healthily of course!!

tomato soup probs

bitseylango;3228999

Just had Big Mac Meal and im still hungry.......may be opening another … Just had Big Mac Meal and im still hungry.......may be opening another tin of Roses I put away for xmas

Don't do it Bitsey...........step away from the tin !!

Just been given a choice Ham Sandwiches or Cheese Dreams. Looks like it is Chesses Dreams then

bitseylango;3228999

Just had Big Mac Meal and im still hungry.......may be opening another … Just had Big Mac Meal and im still hungry.......may be opening another tin of Roses I put away for xmas

I know what you mean, I'm trying to avoid the Roses at the moment as I did this last year, bought a tin for Xmas and I'd personally munched through half of it all by myself by November!! Can't resist Hazelnut with caramels and Hazlenut whirls, I wish they still did just boxes of these, they did a few years ago and then stopped, that would be my idea of heaven.

Not sure what to have for lunch, but its toad in the hole (with vegetarian sausages) cabbage and carrot & turnip for tea, and have just made blind scouse for lunch or tea tomorrow

suze;3229015

Don't do it Bitsey...........step away from the tin !!

but.....but.....im hungry:oops:

I might just braek the seal with a knife, take a handful and sellotape it back up! Not that I have ever done that before :whistling:

Banned

nikkib123;3229031

I had tomatoes on toast and cadburys buttons

all together?!

Annie1508;3229024

I know what you mean, I'm trying to avoid the Roses at the moment as I … I know what you mean, I'm trying to avoid the Roses at the moment as I did this last year, bought a tin for Xmas and I'd personally munched through half of it all by myself by November!! Can't resist Hazelnut with caramels and Hazlenut whirls, I wish they still did just boxes of these, they did a few years ago and then stopped, that would be my idea of heaven.

they are my favourites too! I do the same thing every year, buy them in september to "put away"! I have already demolished one tin :oops:

Original Poster

had florentines on tuesday ... staff birthday. then ferrero rocher binge on friday we even had a competition to knock down the last fererro rocher off the computer monitor!

[IMG]farm1.static.flickr.com/23/…jpg?v=0[/IMG]
since then no stopping of chocolates all week. we just cant help ourselves.

Chicken & Cheese toastie, followed by chilli doritos and a black cherry yoghurt....I'm still hungry tho!

Original Poster

Cookie Monster
http://www.myspaceantics.com/images/funny/cookie-monster.jpg
lmao.

bitseylango;3229029

but.....but.....im hungry:oops:I might just braek the seal with a knife, … but.....but.....im hungry:oops:I might just braek the seal with a knife, take a handful and sellotape it back up! Not that I have ever done that before :whistling:

You sound like a seasoned campaigner !!!

Banned

Predikuesi;3229019

Cheese Dreams

kelly_o_fanatic;3229026

blind scouse

what are these? :? :thinking:

just had ham & cheese toasties ;-)

bitseylango;3229038

they are my favourites too! I do the same thing every year, buy them in … they are my favourites too! I do the same thing every year, buy them in september to "put away"! I have already demolished one tin :oops:

The only reason I didn't demolish the whole tin is because I can't stand the creams, otherwise it would've been history. Prefer all the nutty ones, which may say a thing or two!!

kippy;3229039

had florentines on tuesday ... staff birthday. then ferrero rocher binge … had florentines on tuesday ... staff birthday. then ferrero rocher binge on friday we even had a competition to knock down the last fererro rocher off the computer monitor![IMG]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/23/30717864_72263253f3.jpg?v=0[/IMG]since then no stopping of chocolates all week. we just cant help ourselves.

What is the picture of, it looks delicious!! Is it the florentines you mention as I've never had them before either!!

Banned

jellybaby22;3229092

I thought I was the only person who did that....:giggle:

hey JB :-D how are you? xxx

Banned

im good! xx

suze;3229066

You sound like a seasoned campaigner !!!

same thing ever year :roll:

Annie1508;3229079

The only reason I didn't demolish the whole tin is because I can't stand … The only reason I didn't demolish the whole tin is because I can't stand the creams, otherwise it would've been history. Prefer all the nutty ones, which may say a thing or two!!

the kids love the creams so we come to a happy comprimise, for a change!

jellybaby22;3229092

I thought I was the only person who did that....:giggle:

arrrr but have you done that, wrapped it up and given the tin as a pressie? :oops:

jellybaby22;3229111

Yes..I have....and a felt sooo guilty..cos I had eaten all the caramel … Yes..I have....and a felt sooo guilty..cos I had eaten all the caramel ones....the ones in the shapes of wee barrells.....:oops:

I felt guilty too...............for about 10 minutes :giggle:

Banned

jellybaby22;3229111

Yes..I have....and a felt sooo guilty..cos I had eaten all the caramel … Yes..I have....and a felt sooo guilty..cos I had eaten all the caramel ones....the ones in the shapes of wee barrells.....:oops:

lo i wonder if they had noticed that they were missing

what are you up to today?

Oxtail Soup =]
With 2 Slices Of Toast
And Then 2 Slices Of Bread :whistling:

:-D

Banned

jellybaby22;3229128

not much...lots of housework to do...but I fear playing PS3 or shopping … not much...lots of housework to do...but I fear playing PS3 or shopping might come first......:whistling:

i was going to go to town but cant be bothered. Gonna go for a bath soon :-D

what ps3 games have you got? x

Banned

mushroom soup and 3 toast

Banned

fragaliciousbob;3229142

mushroom soup and 3 toast

yuk!! mushrooms?! :x:x lol

Just got back from town where I had a ham and cheese crepe!

MMMM!

i can has mucky dohnuts cheeseburgerz(1) went through drive through on crip scooter with my boy (diddnt see dean though) CHOMP!

salder21;3229153

yuk!! mushrooms?! :x:x lol

Ohh I Love The Mushroom! :thumbsup:

kippy;3229050

Cookie Monsterlmao.

WHO'S THIS?

Original Poster

Annie1508;3229089

What is the picture of, it looks delicious!! Is it the florentines you … What is the picture of, it looks delicious!! Is it the florentines you mention as I've never had them before either!!

it is florentines ...

Original Poster

raptorcigs;3229190

WHO'S THIS?

isn't me, silly.
some random google pic just reminded me of someone i knew.

kippy;3229237

isn't me, silly.some random google pic just reminded me of someone i knew.

I KNOW ITS NOT YOU COS YOU LOOK LIKE HER OUT OF THAT SINGING DUO SHAKESPEARS SISTER:)

Original Poster

i do? lol
wonder how u got that idea ... hmm. anyways which one u think?
http://cerebraljetsam.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/shakespears_sister.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2030
    2. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2447
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763883
    4. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders56

See more discussions