Groups

What are you having/have had for tea tonight?

I'm really hungry and my OH has gone to Asda to get some stuff for tea, so was just wondering what you've all had nice tonight??

52 Comments

Italian Chicken

nothing,had a major headache for the last 3 days and have no appetite

Leather casserole.....

Yesterdays beef was so tough we casseroled it today... FAILED.. tougher than yesterday..LOL..

Followed by fresh picked strawberries from the garden.

Chicken and chips!

Pan fried loin of pork, with stir fried peppers oven roasted veg. ..... More importantly, a glass or two of red wine

fish chips and peas followed by chocolate cake and cream

yellowsticker;2325102

Pan fried loin of pork, with stir fried peppers oven roasted veg. ..... … Pan fried loin of pork, with stir fried peppers oven roasted veg. ..... More importantly, a glass or two of red wine

mmmm sounds lovely

chickin teeka amzala

jacket pot, butter, cheese and beans and sausage on top!

2 cheeseburgers, courtesy of Quorn and 200g McCain HomeFries chips (thanks Slimming World!)

Dinner is delayed,my partner messed up some Indian ready made meal,we no microwave,he pierced it stuck it on oven and he was meant to put it in an oven proof dish,It all melted on tray,I said I not eating thatmhe said why not?
    I said you read the instructions and he did it says pierce... I said yeh microwave only!

Now I'm having some tortilla type wraps with Quorn in with a Sharwoods Sweet Red Pepper & Chilli sauce and red peppers ( no other veg in like baby sweetcorn mange tout or sugarsnap peas,along with Pilau Rice hardly goes but have to do!

I did boiled spuds, cabbage, carrots and faggots with extra onion gravy. Handsome.

Banned

tuna sandwich and salt and vinegar crisps :-(

Cornish pasty and chips! Followed by a chocolate mousse

Original Poster

Mrs.Z;2325118

2 cheeseburgers, courtesy of Quorn and 200g McCain HomeFries chips … 2 cheeseburgers, courtesy of Quorn and 200g McCain HomeFries chips (thanks Slimming World!)

stupid slimming world- you really start to resent it don't you?! lol.

I'm going to have pan fried chicken (fry light :thumbsup:) my allowance of B potatoes, green beans,petit pois, and I might have some stuffing and a yorkshire pud too...if my OH hurrys up back, if not then I'll have a takeaway :thumbsup: lol

miss money saver;2325103

fish chips and peas followed by chocolate cake and cream

Fish chips and peas for us too. :thumbsup:

Banned

8 fags

Banned

Just had a roast with mince sauce. Lovely job

Original Poster

ODB_69;2325174

8 fags

You on a diet?! Think I might take up smoking :thumbsup: (JK everyone!!)

Banned

awwww stop it guys, now im hungry again :-(

Frosties, spent all my money on ******* petrol!!!!! :-D

Sausages, potatoes, beans and for pudding ICE CREAM!!!
    Yummy

Banned

midjet666;2325183

You on a diet?! Think I might take up smoking :thumbsup: (JK everyone!!)

Nah...not hungry.....

Didn't eat at all yesterday

Banned

ODB_69;2325203

Nah...not hungry.....Didn't eat at all yesterday

oh you poor thing , your lighter ran out lol

pitsapatsa;2325201

Sausages, potatoes, beans and for pudding ICE CREAM!!!Yummy

yeh my kids had Quorn sausages,mash and beans for their dinner.

Partner had a Quorn ham style & cheese quiche,salad and new potatoes.

Mine which I've now eaten was not what I wanted and i only ate 1 tortilla wrap out of 3 and ate the rice.

spaghetti bologneise my favourite :thumbsup:

Banned

oh also just order chicken in cha sue and cashew nuts with chips and sweet & sour sauce

I made sausage pasta - just deciding whether to have pud!

We had mushroom and onion omlette, chips and baked beans :-D

Nice simple meal after the weekends excesses!!!! :oops:

littletiger;2325239

I made sausage pasta - just deciding whether to have pud!

just having hot choc fudge cake :-D

Am eating chocs,Quality Street,my parents brought them over for kids,but kids only like a few of them,so whats the point!?

loupomm;2325258

just having hot choc fudge cake :-D

yum yum but unfortunately we have none in and I am feeling too lazy after a day out at Thorpe Park to go out for some!

Original Poster

My OH just phoned, he's up merry hill and will be a while so I had ordered a take away but I've just cancelled it, so *touch wood* the diet's not ruined... yet!

chicken, new potatoes , veg and gravey.

Sweet chilli beef stir fry with egg fried rice. Yum (and Slimming World recipe too!)

lamb stew mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

king prawn stir fry with egg noodles and garlic sauce yummee

steak pie chips and veg.....with gravy!!

the missus' home made nut loaf, new tatties, beans and carrot, followed by a couple of slices of ginger cake and a cuppa.

Had a lovely Indian take-away with a few bottles of beer :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767184
      2. Royal Mil track and trace11
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826347
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714461

See more discussions