What are YOU listening to at the moment?

I don't see many music related threads on Misc that much. Just wondering what you're all listening to at the moment (maybe right at this moment or just whenever you have your MP3 player on)

Right at this very moment I'm listening to Galvanize by The Chemical Brothers. Seem to be having a bit of a dance/electronic phase at the moment. Can anyone recommend any good electronic music (like Chemical Brothers, Daft Punk, etc)?

37 Comments

Oasis, What's the story morning glory, going to see them at Murrayfield tonight, can't wait!!!

random office banter, there a horrid fat welsh bird who i'd love to throw a stapler at who's louder than most at the moment.

starsparkle2311;5517464

I dare you to do it, go on................

We want pics or a vid as proof :-D

listen to this if you have a subwoofer
youtube.com/wat…f3E
skip to 1:00 ;-)

starsparkle2311;5517464

I dare you to do it, go on................

maybe on friday, its my last day :thumbsup:

I swear she's like that fat ginge off the film "Wanted"

Ministry of sound chilled album - reminds me of tropical beaches

Banned

civms47;5517449

Oasis, What's the story morning glory, going to see them at Murrayfield … Oasis, What's the story morning glory, going to see them at Murrayfield tonight, can't wait!!!

im listening to radio 1, oasis are mint live this tour is amazing mate, the enemy are brill and kasabian are just awesome!!! get in the front pit, thats where i was when they played heaton park, best spot and get some good pics, wear summit waterproof tho and something ull never wear again eh

starsparkle2311;5517611

lol, party time on Friday then, eh?:-D

already stated, its krispy kreme and iphone 3gs play day :lol:

You Could Be Mine - G 'n' R

all 5 rise against albums :):p

Kasbian's new album... wooooot

I wassss bornnnnnnn with a fast fuse!!

the kids bickering

Keri hilson -knock you down

which i got for 29p on amazon earlier, anyone else, awsome album and awsome deal, got 7 albums for 1.87 or something

Ozric Tentacles:
White Rhino Tea

Hollywood undead - Swan Dive

ChipSticks;5517797
Kasbian's new album... wooooot

I wassss bornnnnnnn with a fast fuse!!

^^^^

This

However my track at the moment is:

Get loose, get loose . . .

mbgringo;5517920

^^^^ThisHowever my track at the moment is:Get loose, get loose . . . jazz … ^^^^ThisHowever my track at the moment is:Get loose, get loose . . . jazz hands>

some people are sooooo unkewl :-D

foxymissroxy;5517947
some people are sooooo unkewl :-D

What?!?! :-D

mbgringo;5517971
What?!?! :-D

ohhhhh now were talking i might join in . . . . how about a bit of YMCA :thumbsup:

jellybaby22;5517969

Im listening to my 6 year old whinging...and my OH playing on the bloody … Im listening to my 6 year old whinging...and my OH playing on the bloody x box...worst thing ever to be invented....:x

well she must have learnt it from somewhere :whistling:

I'm listening to raindrops falling and my keyboard rattling, does that count?:-D

foxymissroxy;5517988

ohhhhh now were talking i might join in . . . . how about a bit of YMCA … ohhhhh now were talking i might join in . . . . how about a bit of YMCA :thumbsup:

Would do but my camp policeman costumes at the dry cleaners :x

mbgringo;5518005

Would do but my camp policeman costumes at the dry cleaners :x

I'll allow nekidnessssss. . . . . . BUT just this once ;-) (ruins the sutrpise at the end you see!!)

jellybaby22;5518006

haha..yes from me...I am the queen of whinging and complaining......its … haha..yes from me...I am the queen of whinging and complaining......its not my fault though...if only men could learn to shut up and stop questioning my orders.....:p

maybe should have got yourself a lady friend instead ;-)

foxymissroxy;5518018

I'll allow nekidnessssss. . . . . . BUT just this once ;-) (ruins the … I'll allow nekidnessssss. . . . . . BUT just this once ;-) (ruins the sutrpise at the end you see!!) maybe should have got yourself a lady friend instead ;-)

Its a health and safety issue, could take my own eye out if I jumped too sharply :thumbsup: :oops:

mbgringo;5518037

Its a health and safety issue, could take my own eye out if I jumped too … Its a health and safety issue, could take my own eye out if I jumped too sharply :thumbsup: :oops:

just strap the moobs

hahahahahahahaha :lol: :w00t: :-D

mbgringo;5517920
^^^^

This

However my track at the moment is:

Get loose, get loose . . .

ohhh it sooo works baby!

lol :-D

ChipSticks;5518110

ohhh it sooo works baby!

lol :-D

Loving the improv!!! Whos unkewl now miss roxy?? :-D

foxymissroxy;5518072

just strap it to your kneehahahahahahahaha :lol: :w00t: :-D

Hmm, will try that - thanks :thumbsup:

juliet_bravo;5518090

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y7p06f0EWo&feature=PlayList&p=E29E5AC0820173D0&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=63 this!

On behalf of HUKD - i'm so sorry we've driven you to that :oops: :-D

Admin

mbgringo;5518198

On behalf of HUKD - i'm so sorry we've driven you to that :oops: :-D

Cheeky! :lol:

I'm on Boom Boom Pow now..not that that redeems me I guess

Journey - Midnight train

Sum 41 - underclass hero album + a few sum 41 golden oldies

spider pig spider pig, does whateverrr a spider pig doessss

Paolo Nutini - Sunny side up album

Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen soundtrack
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213598
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386134
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764005
    4. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??11

See more discussions