What are you looking forward to about December?

35 replies
Found 7th Dec 2016
December is the peak sale season for retailers while for consumers the best month to save more on online shopping. What are you looking for in December?

Christmas!
It's not November
The end of 2016
The Endless Christmas Carols
Nothing

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
35 Comments

Eating what I like, when I want and getting fat without a care in the world X)

Maldives!

January

getting 3 different candled flamedeer

Birthday on Saturday

the end of it

Being able to drink alcohol at 9am while I cooking xmas dinner and everyone thinking it's acceptable! And being able to eat thorntons chocolate at 5.30am every morning!

My grandson coming home from hospital after being on a ventilator for a month, but he won't be home for Christmas

Snow!

I read the answers and think ... is this what Britain has become.

Seeing the back of it.

What's not to love?

Family gathering together
Seeing old friends
Seeing the smiles on the kids' faces
Work Christmas parties
Getting the log fire going
The food
New Year's Eve
Time off from work

It's just a great time of year when everyone just seems that extra bit happier. So many things I associate with being British are on show at Christmas.

Toon_army

Eating what I like, when I want and getting fat without a care in the … Eating what I like, when I want and getting fat without a care in the world X)

That's what the turkeys are thinking too.

Cyrus

I read the answers and think ... is this what Britain has become.

Oh the shame, what are you looking fwd to?

I live December, my birthday on the 8th (tomorrow) and Xmas, having kids helps it feel magical still.

Knowing that we are at least half way through winter and it will soon be spring.

davewave

Oh the shame, what are you looking fwd to?

Spending time with family, appreciating what I have, and being positive about 2017.

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

What's not to love?Family gathering togetherSeeing old friendsSeeing the … What's not to love?Family gathering togetherSeeing old friendsSeeing the smiles on the kids' facesWork Christmas partiesGetting the log fire goingThe foodNew Year's EveTime off from workIt's just a great time of year when everyone just seems that extra bit happier. So many things I associate with being British are on show at Christmas.

I got the answer. Hi, nice to see you back.

Christmas, Family Time, Cold weather, Food Drink and fun

I like December because it the oddest of the months. Someone decided to place the tenth month in twelfth position on the calendar.

Spending quality time with family.
Going back to Barbados...bolloxs to the cold.
Turn both phones off when boarding the plane.
Refusing to check emails.
Trying to relax and not think or worry about work.

December is the best month. I have the whole month off work!:)
Going back in Jan is hard work mind.:(

POWYSWALES

Knowing that we are at least half way through winter and it will soon be … Knowing that we are at least half way through winter and it will soon be spring.

​If you're talking meteorological winter that only started on the 1st of December and ends on the 28th of February so we're only a week in. Astronomical winter is from December 21st to March 17th. Either way Spring is 3 months away.

Snakeyes646

I live December, my birthday on the 8th (tomorrow) and Xmas, having kids … I live December, my birthday on the 8th (tomorrow) and Xmas, having kids helps it feel magical still.

Happy birthday! It's my son's birthday too. My baby is 27

Summer

Predikuesi

I like December because it the oddest of the months. Someone decided to … I like December because it the oddest of the months. Someone decided to place the tenth month in twelfth position on the calendar.

In that respect it is just as odd as September, October and November.

July and August are to blame.

my birthday
my dads birthday
2 weeks off work
chillin with family
eatin n DRINKIN

Banned

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

What's not to love?Family gathering togetherSeeing old friendsSeeing the … What's not to love?Family gathering togetherSeeing old friendsSeeing the smiles on the kids' facesWork Christmas partiesGetting the log fire goingThe foodNew Year's EveTime off from workIt's just a great time of year when everyone just seems that extra bit happier. So many things I associate with being British are on show at Christmas.

Don't forget to test/replace that carbon monoxide detector. Your wife and kids have enough on their plates over the Xmas period. CO can be a silent killer.

Edited by: "cchopps" 8th Dec 2016

birthday on Monday...8)

Happy birthday

Snakeyes646

I live December, my birthday on the 8th (tomorrow) and Xmas, having kids … I live December, my birthday on the 8th (tomorrow) and Xmas, having kids helps it feel magical still.

Snakeyes646

Happy birthday to your son too

it being over

Banned

Court forms on the 10th against my ex wife denying access to my kids.

The judge will laugh at her.

cchopps

Don't forget to test/replace that carbon monoxide detector. Your wife and … Don't forget to test/replace that carbon monoxide detector. Your wife and kids have enough on their plates over the Xmas period. CO can be a silent killer.

Thanks for your concern about our health but we're good thanks. You just focus on yours, ok.

January

Original Poster

kracker69

January

me too
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Toyota verso camera22
    2. Suggest tablet replacement for a Lenovo Yoga 2 8.022
    3. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?54