Groups

What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?

some good things I am enjoying at the moment

Top comments

I'm loving that they have upped the quality of the paper and envelopes they send their falsely accusing threatening letters in, since they have started bothering me about the iplayer.

It makes me feel like the value the fact that I will never pay them any money. Almost like getting a Christmas card or something.

Not expecting many likes for this
    but if you haven't seen it you are missing something extraordinary
    https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/ed-balls.gif

Original Poster

inb4 Graham

nothing I hate it
    219 Comments

Original Poster

inb4 Graham

nothing I hate it

Original Poster

the missing is excelent

Original Poster

Asian provocateur

I've sadly recently given up on Casualty which was more or less the only thing I watched on BBC since BBC3 went online, aside from the Olympics I don't think I'll watch it often at all.

momartin

I've sadly recently given up on Casualty which was more or less the only … I've sadly recently given up on Casualty which was more or less the only thing I watched on BBC since BBC3 went online, aside from the Olympics I don't think I'll watch it often at all.

I heard they were making BBC THREE online only to make room on freeview for BBC ONE +1.
    No sign of it after all this time.
    What a load of BS
    *Why did they make BBC THREE online only?
    Edited by: "jco83" 17th Nov 2016

I'm loving that they have upped the quality of the paper and envelopes they send their falsely accusing threatening letters in, since they have started bothering me about the iplayer.

It makes me feel like the value the fact that I will never pay them any money. Almost like getting a Christmas card or something.

Original Poster

moneysavingkitten

I'm loving that they have upped the quality of the paper and envelopes … I'm loving that they have upped the quality of the paper and envelopes they send their falsely accusing threatening letters in, since they have started bothering me about the iplayer. It makes me feel like the value the fact that I will never pay them any money. Almost like getting a Christmas card or something.

may the lord put a hump on your back

"the missing" at moment - very good -

Original Poster

ordinary lies

Original Poster

mushraf2011

"the missing" at moment - very good -

I thought tonights would be the last one

miles136

I thought tonights would be the last one

nope two more to go.........and no spoilers ain`t seen it yet:{

Original Poster

mushraf2011

nope two more to go.........and no spoilers ain`t seen it yet:{

OMG you have not seen the bit with Donald Trump !!!!

jco83

I heard they were making BBC THREE online only to make room on freeview … I heard they were making BBC THREE online only to make room on freeview for BBC ONE +1.No sign of it after all this time.What a load of BS

Someone did tell you BS
    a516digital.com/201…tml
    Edited by: "crd67" 17th Nov 2016

Original Poster

A new one

Close to the enemy

Not expecting many likes for this
    but if you haven't seen it you are missing something extraordinary
    https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/ed-balls.gif

Original Poster

thewongwing101

Not expecting many likes for this ;)but if you haven't seen it you are … Not expecting many likes for this ;)but if you haven't seen it you are missing something extraordinary

soz its a no from me

miles136

soz its a no from me

Me getting a headache now miles X)

Banned

How has there been 17 comments so far without the mention of Planet Earth 2?
    Edited by: "MrScotchBonnet" 17th Nov 2016

TV...Strictly, Planet Earth 2, The Missing, Ordinary Lives.
    Radio...Greg James, Pete Tong, The Essential Mix series, The Unbelievable Truth.

the missing
    plant earth

oh and since the US election is over, reading this I expect the French Election might be quite interesting...
    https:[email protected][email protected]

Planet earth and the missing are about it , BBC content is so disappointing now they even play daytime crap at prime time half the time now

-1 for BBC News, which seems to be trying to reposition itself and the UK version of Fox News - dumbed down and highly political.

It really gets my goat sometimes

XXX FALLS 800 points!!!

Later recovers 6%.

Which makes it sound like a catastrophe, until you do the math and realise that 6% was something like 750 points.

The above is a made up example, but the use of large numbers for bad news, and percentages for recoveries is becoming commonplace, as is

POUND AT LOWEST LEVELS FOR 35 YEARS

(down 10%)
    Followed the next day by

Pound makes slight recovery

(Now only the lowest in 5 years - but that doesnt sound scary enough).

University Challenge is the one and only thing I watch on BBC. The French call it merde.

The Missing
    Planet Earth 2
    University Challenge

Throughout the year there's a few other shows that I'd watch, some of which have been excellent. That's not bad going for a broadcaster.

If you include radio then I listen to radio 2 most mornings, the odd evening and the family loves Elaine Paige on Sunday. The news and current affairs output is pretty good and the website is excellent. All in all a pretty good showing.

Ordinary Lies -Series 2

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b080bzt8

Not seen S1 but really enjoying this so far

The missing and planet earth 2 are all I am watching on beeb. Both fab though I get far too emotional over planet earth 2 - Squealing crying gasping laughing shouting at the tv ha ha so silly

The only thing I ever watch on it is the news, everything else I watch on ITV, Netflix and the other channels which are far more entertaining than the Bloated Broadcasting Corporation and the 'Unique' way it's funded.

crd67

Someone did tell you BS … Someone did tell you BS http://www.a516digital.com/2015/11/FAQ-bbc-one-plus-one-channel.html

Wow I didn't know it's possible to rewind iplayer live bbc1 upto 2 hours. Thanks

crd67

Someone did tell you BS … Someone did tell you BS http://www.a516digital.com/2015/11/FAQ-bbc-one-plus-one-channel.html

Do you know why they made BBC THREE online only ?

The Apprentice and Pointless are always worth a look into!

jco83

Do you know why they made BBC THREE online only ?

Money. lack of

Nothing.

I like The Chase on ITV.

Banned

dunno

Nothing.I like The Chase on ITV.

Was tense tonight!

Banned

Towelie

The Apprentice and Pointless are always worth a look into!

Yeah, can't believe I forgot about The Apprentice.
    Edited by: "MrScotchBonnet" 17th Nov 2016

MrScotchBonnet

Was tense tonight!

Indeed. I was hoping the guy would get caught after taking the -£10,000 but he really redeemed himself in the final chance. The girl deserved to win the cash.

Banned

dunno

Indeed. I was hoping the guy would get caught after taking the -£10,000 … Indeed. I was hoping the guy would get caught after taking the -£10,000 but he really redeemed himself in the final chance. The girl deserved to win the cash.

She would never have done it on her own and he would have been caught if he took the high or middle offer so even if they didn't win the cash it was the correct decision.

Planet Earth 2, No such thing as the news, QI, Film 2016, TOTP and documentaries on BBC4.
    Not much else at the moment.

Mock the Week.
    Would I lie to you.
    Later with Jools Holland.
    Music programmes on Friday on BBC4.
    Ordinary Lies.

Original Poster

just watched 2 doors down, quite funny in parts
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764378
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846236
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1222
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?32181

See more discussions