arrr everyone dies sometime

:cry: Aww:friends:

The only certainty in life I'm afraid:?

Me......I'm scared of things that flutter....'specially moths! :cry:

Banned

yep, but it doesnt stop me being scared of it

Original Poster

muckypup

:cry: The only certainty in life I'm afraid:? Me......I'm scared of … :cry: The only certainty in life I'm afraid:? Me......I'm scared of things that flutter....'specially moths! :cry:

oww no the moth monster help help its gona umm arrr help :giggle:

naw im sorry hugs for ya :friends:

dcx_badass

Spiders and Heights(weird fear, I love rollercoasters and such so much, … Spiders and Heights(weird fear, I love rollercoasters and such so much, but hate ladders and 'open' buildings(eiffel/blackpool tower etc.) and open stairs.

so i take it you dont want to buy some parachute tickets then lol

familyguy9

oww no the moth monster help help its gona umm arrr help :giggle: naw im … oww no the moth monster help help its gona umm arrr help :giggle: naw im sorry hugs for ya :friends:

Moths are evil....they do the devil's work!:x

Wasps lol maybe small but dont you just hate it when they buzz around your ears and then sting you for nowt:giggle:

Original Poster

bobbybox

Wasps lol maybe small but dont you just hate it when they buzz around … Wasps lol maybe small but dont you just hate it when they buzz around your ears and then sting you for nowt:giggle:

if i where a wasp i would sting russel brown as he makes a speach:-D

My Wife with pmt. :w00t:

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

I'm terrified of injections which I've let get worse over time, although it's reasonably logical (in my opinion) it causes rather a lot of problems when I need an injection.

John

The growing darkness and the world beyond my front door :-(

clowns especially I.T and krusty

Nothing. I've come to terms with all my fears

Seriously though, people normally say dying but I think it would be much worse for an active person to have an accident and end up completely crippled. Rather go out with a bang as I don't think I could bear that...

Banned

girls

Myself, i look scary in the morning.

:whistling:

And HUKDers, you lot are a scary bunch too!

women , go through a divorce , you`ll see what i mean

naked mud wrestling with big daddys corpse whilst posh spice kicks me repeatably in the tatters then going for a refreshing swim at micheal barrymores

Life, the Universe and everything (credit D. Adams RIP)

Never been able to grasp the concept and scared me stupid all my life

hottoshop

Life, the Universe and everything (credit D. Adams RIP)Never been able to … Life, the Universe and everything (credit D. Adams RIP)Never been able to grasp the concept and scared me stupid all my life

pop off to zz9 plurel zed alpha and all will be revealled , its that or the last book so long and thanks for the fish , the flaming words of god

hottoshop

Life, the Universe and everything

I wouldn't dwell on it, you'll end up as deranged as me:thinking:

32, I'm well aware of that. I overheard it at that funny restaurant at the end of the universe.

It didn't help and nor did the Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters.

Jeez how long have you got...
    something serious happening to my family (especially my kids)
    global terrorism
    travelling through tunnels, in a plane, on a coach, on a boat etc!
    breaking down in the car a night in the middle of nowhere
    losing my sight
    ...the list goes on:-(

My solictors bill from the divorce!!! then again, was worth every penny to get shut of the bunny boiling wench, and I did get to do the dirty deed with my solicitor.:whistling:

cockroaches!! urrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhh

being alone,
    Spiders
    small enclosed spaces - Unfortunatly for me this extends to plane :roll:

But most of all being stuck in a small enclosed space alone 'cept for spiders and a dentist *shudder*

I was terrified of needles when I was younger. Then I had a baby and pain no longer scared me :lol:

[SIZE=-1]Soft top roofs on Citroën 2CV's - Running fingernails over the inside makes me feel physically sick. I don't think I could ever do it again if the rare opportunity ever arose.

http://www.free-images.org.uk/cars/citroen-2cv6.jpg
    [/SIZE]

No1. The Missus.. (Obviously)
    No2. Needles - threw up all over myself with worry about a blood test once.
    No3. Not being able to look after my family.

Spontaneous human combustion.

Original Poster

sadiebabes

Spontaneous human combustion.

haha now im thinking off familyguy

My kids hearts being broken..... I know its life but it is something i am most scared of.

The thought of war always terrified me as a child.:)

oh, forgot to add the internet being down for a week....

stora

My Wife with pmt. :w00t:

i will second that.

Original Poster

marshallka

My kids hearts being broken..... I know its life but it is something i am … My kids hearts being broken..... I know its life but it is something i am most scared of.The thought of war always terrified me as a child.:)oh, forgot to add the internet being down for a week....

oww kay sorry for being noesy but do you mean like if there girlfriend or boyfriend left them or if they dont get what they want?

familyguy9

oww kay sorry for being noesy but do you mean like if there girlfriend or … oww kay sorry for being noesy but do you mean like if there girlfriend or boyfriend left them or if they dont get what they want?

Not if they don't get what they want...lol... just if they loved and lost..life i know.

Original Poster

fair enough well everyone finds the one lol

Admin

muckypup

:cry: Aww:friends: The only certainty in life I'm afraid:? Me......I'm … :cry: Aww:friends: The only certainty in life I'm afraid:? Me......I'm scared of things that flutter....'specially moths! :cry:

Me too!!! MBeeching laughed at me when I told him I was scared of butterflies. I don't like their dusty little wings either :lol:

Don't particularly like heights sometimes, I'm fine if I'm stood at the top of the empire state building looking down, as for some reason I feel 'safe', but when we're doing houses up and hubby tells me to climb up a ladder, or into an unboarded loft, my legs freeze up!!!!

Banned

sassie

dying:-(

Thats amazing...me too!

I'm not afraid of anything, horror movies dont really bother me, niether does the dark, ghosts, parents or old people. I quite frankly am not afraid of anything. I am speaking as a person that has escaped death, literally been tortured, been mugged and hospitalised from the injuries, been run over, etc, but the one thing that scares the bejeebees outta me is dying!

The thing that scares me most about dying is that I wont get to see my wife and kids again.

JDeal

The repeated use of the wrong spelling of a word.

I must be your worst nightmare!!!! :giggle:

Banned

dentist & sharks...(one in the same thing!) tee hee

I have a real fear of death at the moment, my best friend (36) died of an Asthma attack last year, left 2 young children.
    I have a 7 year old disabled son who is totally dependant on me , no Dad around, and a 7 year old daughter too, I am scared of dying but it's more to do with leaving my children than me actually dying, I am also scared of what the future holds for my son as he has an undiagnosed condition which obviously means there is no long term prognosis.

topbanana2803

I have a real fear of death at the moment, my best friend (36) died of an … I have a real fear of death at the moment, my best friend (36) died of an Asthma attack last year, left 2 young children. I have a 7 year old disabled son who is totally dependant on me , no Dad around, and a 7 year old daughter too, I am scared of dying but it's more to do with leaving my children than me actually dying, I am also scared of what the future holds for my son as he has an undiagnosed condition which obviously means there is no long term prognosis.

my heart goes out to you :-(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944498
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7151347
      3. What would be HELL to you?1922
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1628

See more discussions