Groups

What are you up to today?

I am off to the Good Food Show in Birmingham- whey hey!!
    Its a good chance to munch my way through the day on all the free samples and to get oh so gently steamed on the freebies of the alcoholic variety!!! I LOVE this show! We go every year (me my Mom, daughter and usually my Sis- but she is too busy today- eh Deek43?!)
    The only downside is that my feet KILL by the end of the day-no matter how many tipples I have! Still............I think I can suffer it!!!
    Hope you all have a fabbo Fathers Day !(my kids prepped a meal and gave pressies to their dad last night cus my 18 yr old id revising today and my daughter will be out with me)

10 Comments

working 8 - 4 at Waitrose :x then taking family to F&B for fathers day meal.... hubby will get main course FREE!:thumbsup:

working 10- 4 :-(

Working 11-5 :o(

doing my coursework and i am going to revise all day. i only had a 6 hour sleep. just about. I have exams on tuesday a science and straoght after french speaking.

going to my mother in laws for sunday dinner.

well as its fathers im going to my dads for a lovely bbq cant wait

It's my youngests Christening today. :-D

I might have known you'd have to bring me into it! I promise I'll come to the christmas one - you now have it in writing! It's only because you don't want to be stuck with Mom all day - hahahhahah, sucker!

Working 9.30 - 4.30 :x

Banned

Sorting my paperwork, tidying the house and shopping.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1213
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …90154
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501

See more discussions