Groups

What are you waiting to get from the January sales?

Is there anything you're waiting to get from the January '09 sale? If so, then what? I can't think of anything!

11 Comments

Sneakers/trainers
    A Lacoste Messenger bags, sells at house of fraser for 50!!!
    A Macbook or PC or Lappers

I need to save up big time.

Probably some sort of illness from the people wandering round coughing in my face..... :whistling:

As for what I'd like to buy, for the first year, I don't think there's actually anything that I really need. I might get a couple of bits for the house if it's not too cold and I'm brave enough to leave my nice warm house

hopefull some cheapo g star stuff but doubt it....dvds and video games yee haa

gonna be in lanzarote in jan!

a tv I think thats all we need! Oh and some new flooring for my burger van.

I'm starting work next year after uni. So, will be buying loads of work clothes. Sounds boring but I actually love shirts and am bored of living in t-shirts and jeans. Probably some kitchen appliances too as in need of a blender.

starsparkle2311;3369335

Lucky you, sounds nice, hope you have a good time:)

thanks hun.... going new years day till 7th.... hope its lovely and warm

Hopefully a new laptop because this ones about had it lol

Supermod

House furniture, new television and I think I might need some new football boots. Mine are at least 2 weeks old.

Banned

Nothing because I have no money now and won't then.

I'm :lazy:

Original Poster

I was also thinking of getting a good gaming laptop that I don't need.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767152
      2. word association Game73844445
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543740
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047073

See more discussions