Groups

What are your favourite apps for iPhone?

Hi Guys,

As the title - what are the apps you just can't live without and why?

I've just received my first iPhone so have spent hours playing :-D, but I'm not sure which apps to go for - to be honest the ones I've ear marked I'll probably never use, but I just like the idea of having things like a spirit level on my phone! Easily pleased! :-S

xx

19 Comments

Has to be MyWi

Original Poster

mudddy;8921096

Has to be MyWi

Hey Muddy

I can't find that one - what does it do? :?

Angry Birds for me

fruit ninja

Snoop7;8921146

fruit ninja

Not free unfortunately. Whats it about?

07sanchez;8921200

Not free unfortunately. Whats it about?

appshopper.com/gam…nja

Banned

As the title - what are the apps you just can't live without and why?

subscribed for this

Banned

Original Poster

oooh didn't know this was available! thanks!

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;8921236

Banned

the next app will be one that detects you holding it by the outside and adding two bars to the reception strength indicator

angry birds lite is free, then you will download the full 59p version, best money you will ever spend!

tiger woods after getting it for 59p

Metro, for free news. Accuweather for a free weather forecast. Planets for a bit of stargazing. Facebook and Twitter. Bejewelled for passing the time. Photoshop Mobile for editing the pictures taken by the poor camera. Paid for apps are livetiming for Formula 1 and MotoGP.

Banned

pugw$sh;8922420

Metro, for free news. Accuweather for a free weather forecast. Planets … Metro, for free news. Accuweather for a free weather forecast. Planets for a bit of stargazing. Facebook and Twitter. Bejewelled for passing the time. Photoshop Mobile for editing the pictures taken by the poor camera. Paid for apps are livetiming for Formula 1 and MotoGP.

but for those (weather, metro) you dont need apps, just look at the website! or have a google ig page (even my cheap phone supports that)

i dont see the point of apps where you could just have a shortcut to a webpage for the same thing

FlickABooger
    or
    Drunk Sniper

Madden NFL 59p is a total bargin for how good it is!

Original Poster

Omg....Ninja Fruit and Angry Birds are completely addictive!! :-D

Only stopped because my battery went flat! lol

When I had my iPod touch I used to have Earthworm Jim - Can't beat a classic.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions