Groups

What are your FAVOURITE deals of 2016?

Out of all the deals posted this year, which one is your favourite?

Mine has to be the PS4 1TB on Amazon for £149.99, with FREE Fifa 17!

23 Comments

I'll let you know next year.

oO

Original Poster

ELVIS_THE_PELVIS

I'll let you know next year.oO

Eek. Fixed title. :-l

The free dog food trial, pedigree dried food

I was sent 2 x 14kg bags via FedEx!

Original Poster

benjammin316

The free dog food trial, pedigree dried foodI was sent 2 x 14kg bags via … The free dog food trial, pedigree dried foodI was sent 2 x 14kg bags via FedEx!

I missed that one, never heard of it until now!

Good-glitch flight to tokyo return for just over £200 return and hong kong.
    Near miss was the misprice amazon Sink and tap if i remember was nearly £2500
    but some of us got 1 pair of nice headphones for 75% off another misprice
    If in doubt you got to be in it to win it

Happy with the 2 Amazon Echo Dots for 42.50 the other day from Currys and the tp kids playhouse for 90 odd quid! Bargains!

The Echo dots deal.

Original Poster

rugbymike

Happy with the 2 Amazon Echo Dots for 42.50 the other day from Currys and … Happy with the 2 Amazon Echo Dots for 42.50 the other day from Currys and the tp kids playhouse for 90 odd quid! Bargains!

How are you finding the Dots? I got three from Amazon for £90 this week, and loving them so far!

I bought a hedgetrimmer at 3 in the morning two days b4 Xmas.....for a tenner thanks to hukd

LondonTTB

How are you finding the Dots? I got three from Amazon for £90 this week, … How are you finding the Dots? I got three from Amazon for £90 this week, and loving them so far!

​Good so far. Not really explored there full potential yet but I'm sure I will in time. I have linked it to Spotify so it will play virtually anything I ask it to. I am currently thinking about the Phillips Hue lighting. How have you found yours?

Original Poster

rugbymike

​Good so far. Not really explored there full potential yet but I'm sure I … ​Good so far. Not really explored there full potential yet but I'm sure I will in time. I have linked it to Spotify so it will play virtually anything I ask it to. I am currently thinking about the Phillips Hue lighting. How have you found yours?

Superb!

Spotify on demand in every room (connected to separate speakers, not the in built Dot one).

Also linked it with my Smart Plugs by Energenie, so I can turn the TV on and off, plugged in lights and lamps etc.

Connected to IFTTT (If This Then That) to do a bulk event on command. So, if I say "Alexa, Trigger Bedtime" it turns off all electricals, lights etc downstairs, and turns my bedside lamp on upstairs.

They're superb!

The mafia 3 deal was great for me, also a disco strobe light thingy off Amazon for 20 odd pence was great. Never used it though lol

LondonTTB

Superb!Spotify on demand in every room (connected to separate speakers, … Superb!Spotify on demand in every room (connected to separate speakers, not the in built Dot one). Also linked it with my Smart Plugs by Energenie, so I can turn the TV on and off, plugged in lights and lamps etc.Connected to IFTTT (If This Then That) to do a bulk event on command. So, if I say "Alexa, Trigger Bedtime" it turns off all electricals, lights etc downstairs, and turns my bedside lamp on upstairs.They're superb!

​Good effort! Will have to do some homework to get to that level

19p disco light for me (I'm easily pleased!)
    No doubt will have it on for our NYE party tonight!

Original Poster

chuckiedoll

19p disco light for me (I'm easily pleased!) ;)No doubt will have it on … 19p disco light for me (I'm easily pleased!) ;)No doubt will have it on for our NYE party tonight!

I missed this one, too!

£23 kindle fire HD6, warehouse deal during the 20% off week

Original Poster

rugbymike

​Good effort! Will have to do some homework to get to that level

Relatively easy! Need help, drop me a PM!

I've got £33 Costa vouchers so far from the Android pay crackers, that's been fun.

BT shop laptops for £56.

Free Waitrose coffee still the best deal around I think.

Reading something on here about Topcashback, signing up and getting £351, this year, for buying stuff that I had to buy anyway and at no greater price than anywhere else. Mad not to do it before!

The Amazon Warehouse Clearance deal. Such bargains had. Also one of the most (if not actually the most) commented post of the year.

hotukdeals.com/dea…516

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/gs-gL8_XpVTMWcCZnvuqf6vLoK1ndtGp5ac_Bwn6TeyYbjUD9V3qWevhQKb9xH9pF_FaUBkabMKAavy8ha4jJHTJiF1yGrGAVgOuVmb2OiWVAtr5amJH707POKBw5XlDcck0L98uFJJz0gWAqEinM0blbPcHCoZjcoXO37v4LL0d93zfzc6jsLFwUu0ZF540Kr0TBIMwqyL8KCKXAjQSzIPXhmTGo9MD1W18CMBE2G4gZ_ZRK71oAm-S4Ptqr4721xFuDt1_hICBNGBcvfoQ1YNhjtjw5L-I6AhTgxOIZm8S4PBZMF0YEykoIo4D-XH4Q5AeMV1e1R976u_WNIloO58YhUGUwbe-bFAUiTivmgkKWninEDm-eZdW3KUN78TmIxJbChYSqBXyjX-PHcz_2zsFKPxnmz2RcEtN2xIKizgiI0eRhem4qhvBJxhIPKM9Qz9GM2Wzl2jr7KxFi6j2VM60ngMtWPZdFqx-NJEdEM84fD8QY8QFbX6bLo1vuHNuPLRNd0JY-zcYH8tUi2X6PGn2DsHrnondepJFwdpfyxETJxQ4FftvRMBmQFUPnEa1uySJdPVXCM7DGQ5uUk80WSiQxxbbUWOQncgrlI0pjMtrQx3G__7y=w600-h700-no

Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 31st Dec 2016

The one where you got a free Orangutan when you bought 2 packs of Ginger Biscuits.
    I've still got it.

Original Poster

Some awesome deals this year!

Mmm, not sure, was glad of the Benefit freebie with the lipstick and concealer I was buying anyway.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32455
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047204
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767535
      4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941357

See more discussions