Groups

What are your "Heart Songs" ?

Just been listening to Weezer's "Heart Songs".

Got me thinking what everyone's heart songs were ........ you know the ones I mean, the ones that remind you of good times or bad times, people, places, funny things, nights out .......

20 Comments

Original Poster

I've got loads .....

Any Blink 182 reminds me of when I used to work in Colchester - played it in car on the way to work all the time.
    Number of the Beast, Iron Maiden - reminds me of my bro
    Anthem, Good Charlotte - reminds me of HUKD !!! lol, coz it was the first lot of songwords I used for my location.

Don't forget to share with everyone what memories they bring back.....

dont go breaking my heart

Heart songs? arent they just for penguins? thats what Mumble says anyway

Baby Mine Bet Midler

acecatcher3;3561874

*high pitched*

I wont go breakin your heart....................

Sorry this not kareoke? :whistling:

Banned

Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights reminds me of Uni...we all loved Alan Partridge and convinced the DJ to stick it on for us...was mental!

For everything else preety much just Guns N Roses....grew up listening to em so they have been there through the good and the bad

Everlast - Babylon Feeling...reminds me of my first love

ODB_69;3561884

Everlast - Babylon Feeling...reminds me of my first love

Dont you mean Babylon Zoo - Spaaaaaaaaaceman......... she was so hot in them levi's dont ya think? :oops:

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3561874

It wasn't me :?

Pretty Fly For A White Guy - The Offspring...I had footy trials in Ireland when i was like 10 and the kid i was bunking with played this song CONSTANTLY always reminds me of those good times when i hear it.

Rubber Duckie - Ernie (sesame street) Reminds me of my grandpa cos we used to watch it together and fight over who would be bert and ernie.

Also when Laurel and Hardy Sing - Blue Ridge Mountains Of Virginia cos we used to watch that together all the time to

Original Poster

The old theme tune to Doctor Who reminds me of coming home on a saturday late afternoon when I was little and having bacon, eggs and beans for tea .... yum.

Original Poster

jellybaby22;3562108

careless whisper..george Michael......... and more recentlyChris Brown … careless whisper..george Michael......... and more recentlyChris Brown Superhuman.....wow thanks for depressing me........:-D

But you must have some that remind you of good times? :?

Agga Doo.......

surely thats gotta be everyone heart song, being at school (unless your proper old!) doing the dance acting as camp as a row of pink tents.

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;3562159

Agga Doo.......surely thats gotta be everyone heart song, being at school … Agga Doo.......surely thats gotta be everyone heart song, being at school (unless your proper old!) doing the dance acting as camp as a row of pink tents.

Didn't they have a follow up song too? Loool. Can't remember what its called tho.

Oh, and the birdie song ... woah, what memories :?

I was born under a wandering star. Hank Marvin/Clint Eastwood. 5.30 pm December 26th 1981
    :-(

Good taste Cassie!

Mine would be Bridge Over Trouble Water, reminds me of when my Grandfather used to play it on the piano to me, singing away. Another would be one that Rivers sings about, Nevermind by Nirvana - I'd never heard anything like it at the time.

Glory Days - Bruce Springsteen. Reminds me of school days (my dad used to play it loads)
    Backstreet Symphony - Thunder. The first band I ever saw live. My dad took me when I was 12.
    I walk the Line & Burning ring of fire - Johnny Cash, remind me of when I met my hubbie.
    The Blues Brothers soundtrack - one of the first grown up films (along with First Blood) that I saw aged age 5 or something silly like that. (again thanks to my dad)
    Loads of others Guns n' Roses Appetite & lies mainly as my life revolved around them for yrs!!! But Civil War reminds me of when I saw them in 91.

just a day, feeder. reminds me of being a teenager and dancing to it with air guitars with my mates.
    anything on the lost prophets album say something. reminds me of a great summer with an ex, we always had this blasting in the car

Dakota - Stereophonics, - summertime!

Chevaliers de sangreal - hans zimmer, - winter!

Mr. Brightside - Killers - Student nights out!

Born Slippy - Underworld, - Again, student nights out!

Best of you - Foo fighters, Breakup!

Saving All My Love For You - Whitney Houston, back in 1985 ...got myself into a situation I shouldnt have :oops:

Original Poster

bitseylango;3564565

Saving All My Love For You - Whitney Houston, back in 1985 ...got … Saving All My Love For You - Whitney Houston, back in 1985 ...got myself into a situation I shouldnt have :oops:

Lol, happens to me all the time :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Going in style uv code give away77
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764180
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846148
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17406142

See more discussions