Groups

What are Zavvi like for delivery?

I'm thinking of buying Uncharted 2 and using my £2.50 voucher at Zavvi in combination with the £3 off voucher it would be around £32 which is a good price for a recent game. Anyway, does anyone know what Zavvi are like for deliveries? If I ordered tommorow when would the game get to me?

Thanks.

10 Comments

In time for when it's released on Platinum :-D

Using a voucher you got free here that I didn't get??? You wont see your order.

Original Poster

I'm guessing going with another company would be wiser. Do you know who is cheapest and has quick delivery?

Thanks for any help.

mosab13;6687077

I'm guessing going with another company would be wiser. Do you know who … I'm guessing going with another company would be wiser. Do you know who is cheapest and has quick delivery?Thanks for any help.

shopto is the fastest...........next day in most cases.

both my 2 recent orders of books that were in stock took at least 3/4 days before they were actually posted, think in total it was about a week before I got them from ordering.

I don't think you will be able to use 2 vouchers either, as it wouldn't let me, I had to do 2 seperate orders.

Original Poster

I've tested it and you can use two vouchers.

They're rubbish. I preordered wolverine on bluray 6 weeks ago. It's been out a week and I still haven't had it yet

Syzable;6687086

shopto is the fastest...........next day in most cases.

are they still using RM @ the moment tho?

out of everyone I used, shopto is always next day if you order before 5:30

black gerbil1;6687646

are they still using RM @ the moment tho?out of everyone I used, shopto … are they still using RM @ the moment tho?out of everyone I used, shopto is always next day if you order before 5:30

Yes or you can pay £1.99 for alternative carrier.

dont i ordered a cd about 3 weeks ago and im still waiting on it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions