Groups

What are Zavvi like for pre-orders?

As above;

Ordered Batman a few weeks ago and got an email this morning saying delivery was 5-10 WORKING DAYS!!! Is this the case or is it just a automated email that isn't changed for pre-orders?

Rep for any help, cheers.

12 Comments

Isn't Zavvi part of THE HUT?
    I got an email from THE HUT monday night and Arkham Asylum has just arrived this morning:-D

really bad mate, Zavvi has poor customer service.

Original Poster

niminator;6121941

Isn't Zavvi part of THE HUT?I got an email from THE HUT monday night and … Isn't Zavvi part of THE HUT?I got an email from THE HUT monday night and Arkham Asylum has just arrived this morning:-D

I'm not too sure.

Never used them before but the price was £29 so I went for it. Will be seriously annoyed if I don't get it tomorrow or friday.

Original Poster

adrian96;6122004

really bad mate, Zavvi has poor customer service.

This is why I like ShopTo.

Big enough to be competative but small enough to actually care about their customers.

Like Dunder Mifflin LOL

Original Poster

adrian96;6122536

Like Dunder Mifflin LOL

Huh? :?

Banned

niminator;6121941

Isn't Zavvi part of THE HUT?I got an email from THE HUT monday night and … Isn't Zavvi part of THE HUT?I got an email from THE HUT monday night and Arkham Asylum has just arrived this morning:-D

GOT MINE ALSO :thumbsup:

HAVE YOUR TRIED THE JOKER DLC FROM THE USA PSN, IM GONA TRY AND SEE IF IT WORK'S

BTW IV NEVER PRE OREDED FROM ZAVVI ONLINE, IM SURE THEY MUST BE THE SAME AS THE HUT ON DISPATCH

Original Poster

dj_urban;6122684

GOT MINE ALSO :thumbsup:

Damnnnnn, really want to play this game, the demo is teasing me to hell!

starsparkle2311;6122854

ZAVVI are one of the slowest companies around, their delivery times are … ZAVVI are one of the slowest companies around, their delivery times are unbelieveable:)

ditto

dj_urban;6122684

GOT MINE ALSO :thumbsup:HAVE YOUR TRIED THE JOKER DLC FROM THE USA PSN, … GOT MINE ALSO :thumbsup:HAVE YOUR TRIED THE JOKER DLC FROM THE USA PSN, IM GONA TRY AND SEE IF IT WORK'SBTW IV NEVER PRE OREDED FROM ZAVVI ONLINE, IM SURE THEY MUST BE THE SAME AS THE HUT ON DISPATCH

As far as I know DLC is region locked, so gonna wait till Thurs for our update:thumbsup:
    All I can say is this is better than the last batman game I played (Lego Batman:lol:)
    Seriously though, loving it

Original Poster

I'll give an update in the morning and friday. If its not here by friday then I won't be pre-ordering with them again. I got an email saying that as soon as they get stock in they despatch it straight away, even if its days before release, they must just send it 100th class or something to get it at 5-10 days!

Original Poster

Well I take everything back I've said about Zavvi.

Got the game this morning, can't wait to play it tonight :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA55
      2. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?59
      3. Speccing a gaming pc415
      4. Deliveroo11

See more discussions