What bad habits.....

Banned 18 replies
Found 22nd Sep 2010
does your OH have that annoy the hell out of you?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
18 Comments

he snores like a freight train and when I wake him with a gentle slap in the face he denies he was even asleep

Mrs barky says she is perfect,I know better than to contradict her

Original Poster Banned

Mrs barky says she is perfect,I know better than to contradict her

i lold

she breathes.

my oh grinds his teeth in his sleep
and he says 'easy now' at the end of his phone conversations to his friends and i hate it!

lives in my house with me

I can sympathise with the snoring!! My otherhalf hogs the remote, puts on what he wants and promptly falls asleep and when you turn over he wakes and says he was watching that oO

[quote=bitseylango]he snores like a freight train and when I wake him with a gentle slap in the face he denies he was even asleep[/quote

+1 exactly what I was just going to post - especially in front of the tv and its so loud you have to put subtitles on X)

I met an old work colleague the other day-when we worked together he was always moaning about his wife-think she constantly nags,and does some fairly mad stuff like lining up all the tinned goods in the cupboard in alphabetical order,and the labels must be exactly straight etc

So,not having see this guy for about five years,I asked how he was

"Just terrible" he says "my retirement is a nightmare"

"whys that?" says me

"evelyn is still alive"

I struggled not to laugh,but the poor guy is obviously completely downtrodden

She doesn't love me. She's only with me because i make obscene amounts of money.

dungavel

She doesn't love me. She's only with me because i make obscene amounts of … She doesn't love me. She's only with me because i make obscene amounts of money.

Sounds good (_;)

she watches eastenders

he drinks !!!!!!

i do most of the cooking in the house but sometimes the mrs does it and puts things in with different cooking times in at the same time. just one of the many

He won't accept that everything is always HIS fault and not mine

She deflates during the night.

DarkKnight

I can quite believe that lol

DarkKnight

So you wake up next to a skinnier bird than you go bed with.... this is soooooo the opposite to me, however muchos alcohol involved there.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Aliexpress - To be trusted?33
    2. BBC4 Vietnam War43
    3. With or without cream?56
    4. Mobile WiFi calling?44

See more discussions