What banks offer immediate transfers?

17 replies
Found 18th Nov 2008
I bank with hsbc and have sold a few bits on here,lloyds it seems arent instant transfers but barclays are
which banks send immediate bank transfers to a different bank?
hope that makes sense

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
17 Comments

Hsbc Are Bare Quick Brah.

*my Keyboard Not Working Btw*

Banned

bank of scotland

Original Poster

strike;3498747

Hsbc Are Bare Quick Brah.*my Keyboard Not Working Btw*

are you related to BG?:roll:

Banned

rbs am not sure of
lloyds i thoguht where suppost to be getting faster payments service

Original Poster

tsb arent doing faster payments either it seems

Natwest do - WOW! my 1st post!

Original Poster

so it just seems to be lloyds and tsb that dont so far

Banned

Twelve banking groups (Barclays, HBOS, HSBC, RBSG, Lloyds TSB, Nationwide, Alliance & Leicester, Co-op Bank, Abbey, National Australia Bank, Northern Rock, Danske Bank Group) have committed to implement the scheme. Between them they represent 95% of the payments made in the UK. The other banks and building societies will be making decisions on how, when and if to join the scheme over the next year or so.

Mine HSBC LIGHTENING SPEED!!!!!!!!!!

Original Poster

francescaseaman;3498854

Mine HSBC LIGHTENING SPEED!!!!!!!!!!

your bank is awesome hahaha:thumbsup:

hankmarvin4;3498846

Twelve banking groups (Barclays, HBOS, HSBC, RBSG, Lloyds TSB, … Twelve banking groups (Barclays, HBOS, HSBC, RBSG, Lloyds TSB, Nationwide, Alliance & Leicester, Co-op Bank, Abbey, National Australia Bank, Northern Rock, Danske Bank Group) have committed to implement the scheme. Between them they represent 95% of the payments made in the UK. The other banks and building societies will be making decisions on how, when and if to join the scheme over the next year or so.

Source:

fastpayments.co.uk/faq…asp

Original Poster

hankmarvin4;3498846

Twelve banking groups (Barclays, HBOS, HSBC, RBSG, Lloyds TSB, … Twelve banking groups (Barclays, HBOS, HSBC, RBSG, Lloyds TSB, Nationwide, Alliance & Leicester, Co-op Bank, Abbey, National Australia Bank, Northern Rock, Danske Bank Group) have committed to implement the scheme. Between them they represent 95% of the payments made in the UK. The other banks and building societies will be making decisions on how, when and if to join the scheme over the next year or so.

am i missing something lloys and tsb are they now called lloyds tsb?
their payments def are not faster payments to a hsbc account

Banned

Mardyass;3498870

am i missing something lloys and tsb are they now called lloyds tsb?their … am i missing something lloys and tsb are they now called lloyds tsb?their payments def are not faster payments to a hsbc account

Still 2 seperate Banks

Banned

thesaint;3498869

Source:http://www.fastpayments.co.uk/faq.asp

Grass!

I have had this argument with several banks and it appears to me that the fastest way to transfer is to transfer to the same bank and it's done instantly eg. hsbc to hsbc or ltsb to ltsb. I hope someone can tell us otherwise because it would save me lots of hassle!

Faster payments is supposed to be by the next working day though isn't it?

Banned

jtx;3499337

I have had this argument with several banks and it appears to me that the … I have had this argument with several banks and it appears to me that the fastest way to transfer is to transfer to the same bank and it's done instantly eg. hsbc to hsbc or ltsb to ltsb. I hope someone can tell us otherwise because it would save me lots of hassle!Faster payments is supposed to be by the next working day though isn't it?

It should be instant, I have not trans from one bank to another though.

Banned

or do what i do and go to the bank of opopstie and deposit it in
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games912
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226655
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3475
    4. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz1013

See more discussions