Groups

What Blu Rays?

Banned
    Looking to expand my Blu Ray collection and want some suggestions.

Not looking for blood and guts but rather something a little more intellectual.

Away you go.

thanks

10 Comments

Banned

If it's something high brow you're after that will show off the capabilities of Blu-Ray then you must buy Caché (Hidden).

The picture quality is sublime, one of the best HD experiences I've had and I've watched a lot. Movie is brilliant too.

master_chief

If it's something high brow you're after that will show off the … If it's something high brow you're after that will show off the capabilities of Blu-Ray then you must buy Caché (Hidden).The picture quality is sublime, one of the best HD experiences I've had and I've watched a lot. Movie is brilliant too.

I seem to be one of the few people who didn't like Cache, this despite the fact that I adore French cinema

Original Poster Banned

thanks will take a look at that

Any of the Pixar blu's, fantastic picture quality!

I seem to be one of the few people who didn't like Cache, this despite … I seem to be one of the few people who didn't like Cache, this despite the fact that I adore French cinema

roryk83

[quote=master_chief] If it's something high brow you're after that will … [quote=master_chief] If it's something high brow you're after that will show off the capabilities of Blu-Ray then you must buy Caché (Hidden).The picture quality is sublime, one of the best HD experiences I've had and I've watched a lot. Movie is brilliant too.

Have you seen A Prophet?

Edited by: "exStudent" 22nd Sep 2010

roryk83

I seem to be one of the few people who didn't like Cache, this despite … I seem to be one of the few people who didn't like Cache, this despite the fact that I adore French cinema

22 bullets(l'immortel) rory-you wont regret it.

op-36/mesrine/a prophet-all excellent.

Banned

roryk83

Really? Very surprised. Without being spoilerific was it the ending you didn't like or just the whole thing?

look for a film called the Fall probably the best cinemaphotography i have ever seen and the story is ok only watched as a dvd still looking for blu ray version

Original Poster Banned

Hey guys some great suggestions there have already ordered some.

Lovely. Anymore?

Dont be shy

If your looking for intellectual try wonders of the solar system. One of the best BBC documentaries for some time and the HD quality is brilliant
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384

See more discussions