What board/card game(game nerds enter here)

So i'm looking at buying a game that we can play as a family when we go away in a few weeks.

I already own the obvious mainstream games(Monpoloy, Game of Life, Rubiks...etc etc)

But am possibly looking at going for either a Fluxx game, or maybe pandemic or ticket to ride

bear in mind my daughter is 9, so we really want one that a family of 5 can play that is enjoyable(i've heard a few people say Pandem,ic can be a bit 'un fun' at times)

Anyway....opinions are welcome

18 Comments

Get 'em practicing for going back !!
Maths Game

Can you still buy Totopoly? good luck if you can find one in time

Original Poster

tardytortoise

got it on Amazon, only one left

Original Poster

kester76

This looks good … This looks good https://www.amazon.co.uk/221b-Baker-Street-Detective-Game/dp/B00067U6R4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1471198047&sr=8-1&keywords=Gibsons+221B+Baker+Street+Game

cheers, i'll read some reviews

what i dont get is, why on earth do some of those have 1 copy for £18, then the mutiple others add about £75 onto the price?

am i missing something?

Banned

Risk. It's a classic

tardytortoise

Love totopoly, thought I was the only one

kingtreelo

cheers, i'll read some reviewswhat i dont get is, why on earth do some of … cheers, i'll read some reviewswhat i dont get is, why on earth do some of those have 1 copy for £18, then the mutiple others add about £75 onto the price?am i missing something?

Beside greed I can only guess that it could of been a kickstarter project and some are limited founder edition that have extras but I would say rampant greed

London Game, played it as a child and rediscovered it recently as an adult.

or Carcassonne, not sure how your nine year old would cope

Othello's good for all ages as it's simple to learn. We used to play this a lot, kids and adults together.

Cranium.

one of our favourites is rummikub

Original Poster

it must be really tough living somewhere like that.......

or maybe grow up?

If you can find it cheap enough, the Wallace & Gromit: Fleeced game is quite fun, and pretty unique.

We got it on offer from Argos for about £8... seems the only place with it currently is Amazon, and the prices are pretty inflated there.

kingtreelo

it must be really tough living somewhere like that.......or maybe grow up?

Someone upset you, or have you posted this in the wrong thread?

Can you still get 'Game of life' gosh I loved that as a kid!

Logo game or best of british

labyrinth is a good family game.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Quad-core laptop under £470?21
    2. Fitbit HR310
    3. What engine oil do i need for a 2007 Skoda Fabia (Mark 1) 1.9 turbo diesel …67
    4. Stream Showbox from Bluestacks?68

See more discussions