Groups

what breed of dog looks like this one??

hi please could anyone tell me what breed looks like the puppy in the picture. will rep. cheers

28 Comments

Original Poster

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/9083/1518100150m.jpg

Looks to me like a Heinz 57 with mainly terrier parentage. Hard to tell at that age though.

100% mongrel. Very cute though.

there's a bit of yorkie in him..or jack russel.

looks like a cross between a shitzu and a yorkie...cute pup

shitzu

kerri_ shitzu

queenlush;5818684

bless you lol

looool rep

that is definitely not a shitzu - certainly a cutie though

shih tzu -

[IMG]tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:yb2g-KlES4CKgM:http[/IMG]

What you think ???

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff359/hukd1/airdalepup.jpg

ohhhh I want him - so cute

Original Poster

rangermastiffs;5818773

What you think ???

is this one yours? very cute. what breed and how old??

rangermastiffs;5818773

What you think ???

rottweiller cross lol

Airedale.

How can somthing so cute as a puppy turn out so ugly when it's grown up!

Banned

australian terrier?
    http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c121/Mer_Mer/Dogs/AustralianTerrier.jpg

could be mixture of anything

Original Poster

casparwhite;5818842

australian terrier?could be mixture of anything

what would you expect to pay for one like him?

Banned

izzyboy5;5818868

not sure tbh, you's have to find a breeder over here

i love the australian cattle dogs , blueheelers and kelpies and the like

Original Poster

ok thanks all! we were looking at getting a jack russell. i have read mixed things about these dogs with kids. what does anyone think??

Banned

izzyboy5;5818949

ok thanks all! we were looking at getting a jack russell. i have read … ok thanks all! we were looking at getting a jack russell. i have read mixed things about these dogs with kids. what does anyone think??

we had jack russell called nip when i was a wee lad, we came home 1 day and hed destroyed the front room.....couches, furniture....telephone wires, everything

he went mental.....had to get rspca in to get him out of the house....sadly he was put down as dangerous animal

he was replaced with a border collie cross who i had for 13 years, he sadly died of cancer a number of years ago:-(

I had a jack russell pup that had to be put down after he bit my mum I know it's down to individual dog but I wouldn't recommend a jack russell around kids. My parents now have a westhighland terrier and he is great with the kids.

izzyboy5;5818949

ok thanks all! we were looking at getting a jack russell. i have read … ok thanks all! we were looking at getting a jack russell. i have read mixed things about these dogs with kids. what does anyone think??

I'm not a fan of Jack Russells but as long as a dog is treated right and introduced to the kids right from the start it shouldn't be an issue. Any dog will try and dominate the family, it's the old pecking order thing. Depends what lifestyle you lead too. Some breeds are more temperamental than others and prefer a quiet home, some need more attention and become disruptive when bored.

I think its a yorkiepoo - yorkshire terrier/toy poodle cross

queenlush;5818813

rottweiller cross lol

lol!

ClarityofMind;5819479

lol!

:oops: [SIZE="1"][COLOR="Blue"]shhhhh i was being serious loooooool[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Banned

queenlush;5819675

:oops: [SIZE="1"][COLOR="Blue"]shhhhh i was being serious … :oops: [SIZE="1"][COLOR="Blue"]shhhhh i was being serious loooooool[/COLOR][/SIZE]

i see where you get that from with the size of the paws on the little thing .....i thought it for a sec myself:)

casparwhite;5820699

i see where you get that from with the size of the paws on the little … i see where you get that from with the size of the paws on the little thing .....i thought it for a sec myself:)

It was the docked tail and markings too, but the colouring is a lot paler.

izzyboy5;5818868

i want him
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831126
      2. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186

See more discussions