What bridesmaid/ prom dresses are available in both UK and USA?

8 replies
Found 29th Sep 2016
My friend lives in San Francisco and has asked me to be a bridesmaid for her, but I live in the UK.
Which shops can we go to for a bridesmaid dress where she can look at it in the USA and I can try it on in the UK to make sure the size fits? Thank you in advance.

8 Comments

Banned

there arent any

just get yourself measured in the uk & get her to send you pictures of what she is buying.

Banned

By the way. You are 5000 miles apart! How do you think a fitter is ever going to get that right unless you are paying the fitters airfare or the fitter is at your mates end & its going to get sorted there?

ASOS have some nice bridesmaid dresses, you could order the item and send her pictures online of what it looks like - easy returns also.

I think Coast and Karen Millen have outlets in Bloomingdales, San Francisco. not sure if they do the bridesmaid dresses though but might have the same dress ranges to choose a dress from.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 29th Sep 2016

Original Poster

Toptrumpet

I think Coast and Karen Millen have outlets in Bloomingdales, San … I think Coast and Karen Millen have outlets in Bloomingdales, San Francisco. not sure if they do the bridesmaid dresses though but might have the same dress ranges to choose a dress from.

Thank you

Original Poster

aliysha08

http://www.asos.com/women/dresses/bridesmaid-dresses/cat/?cid=15156

Thank you

YouDontWantToKnow

By the way. You are 5000 miles apart! How do you think a fitter is ever … By the way. You are 5000 miles apart! How do you think a fitter is ever going to get that right unless you are paying the fitters airfare or the fitter is at your mates end & its going to get sorted there?

​you don't seem to get the question. She's asking which retailer has an outlet in both the UK and America. her friend would choose the dress then op will go to the same shop but in the UK and buy the chosen dress and have it fitted here. Not fly fitters around the world. op just wants to know if that's possible or not so no need for the sarcy comments they're not helpful.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3599
    2. Boredom11
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)72568
    4. Add one, leave one game54415474

See more discussions