What button do I press??

To get my TV as a second monitor...

Got it all set up and everything, but at the moment, when I go to the correct TV channel nothing is there, I have to go into Nvidia settings and fiddle about until my desktop picture appears. It's annoying me as the resolution on the pc changes and all my icons get shifted to one corner. Surely there's a way to do it without going into settings.

6 Comments

you can do it as an extended desktop if you have more than one output on your graphics card.

Original Poster

That's how I have it set up I think? lol

I have an s video slot on back on pc that I have run the cable to the TV from.

It's just when I go the channel the desktop isn't there, I have to fiddle with settings till it appears, and that messes with my pc resolution which is annoying, thought there would be an easy way to do it.

Banned

"What button do I press"

A classic HUKD thread.

Have you tried the red button?

What about the green one?

Or there's always that square button over there, yo know, the one near the cooker. No not that one, the one just to the left. That's it.

Original Poster

DanJackson;4051164

"What button do I press"A classic HUKD thread. Have you tried the red … "What button do I press"A classic HUKD thread. Have you tried the red button?What about the green one?Or there's always that square button over there, yo know, the one near the cooker. No not that one, the one just to the left. That's it.

I like to draw the odd bods who make me laugh into my threads....

It's working... hehe

Have you tried switching it on and off again (classic I.T. crowd catchphrase lol).....

DanJackson;4051164

"What button do I press"A classic HUKD thread. Have you tried the red … "What button do I press"A classic HUKD thread. Have you tried the red button?What about the green one?Or there's always that square button over there, yo know, the one near the cooker. No not that one, the one just to the left. That's it.

Its definitely the "assassinator" button that should be pressed :w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2640
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions