EXPIRED

What Camera ?

Going to New York In april and want to get some decent snaps.

Have about £150 to spend on a decent camera

Dont know much about cameras, any good deals atm ?

Thanks

20 Comments

Canon Ixus ?

Original Poster

Have you got a link to any you reccomend ?

What sort of size do you want? Ultra compact or slighly bigger with more feautures?

Admin

I'm off to NY in April aswell I just got this one >>
hotukdeals.com/ite…789

Wait til you get there? Probably cheaper?

Original Poster

not with this exhange rate lol, and more features would be good, im doing a multimedia course at uni next year so would be handy then aswell

So more features i guess

Original Poster

juliet_bravo;4561618

I'm off to NY in April aswell I just got this one … I'm off to NY in April aswell I just got this one >>http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/346543/fujifilm-finepix-s1000fd-digital-ca/?p=4482789#post4482789

Shame its gone up to 112 now

Admin

98p;4561658

Shame its gone up to 112 now

Have a look on PC World, think it was £98 ish there aswell

juliet_bravo;4561829

Have a look on PC World, think it was £98 ish there aswell

pcworld.co.uk/mar…727

S1000fd

Fast shooting with 10 megapixels, 12x optical zoom, face detection, red-eye removal, panoramic shooting and an advanced movie mode

Original Poster

Cheers buddy, they both seem to be really great, i like the macro funtion thing on the 1st one seems good

either one you would reccomend

Original Poster

Just been reading each specification and i must say the one from PC world seems to come up trumps

So cheers for your help ++ rep added

Thanks again

The s1000fd (from amazon or pcworld) better in my opinion, lots of features

Original Poster

yeah i looked at site and for the same money offers alot more so hopefully when i have sold my phone i will get that

Didnt realise how small it was either :P defenatly the one i want :P

i just got a Nikon Coolpix for £75 from Boots for our trip to EuroDisney. It was fab-small enough to slip in a pocket-really easy to use-pictures have come out lovely.

lucerysmum;4562106

i just got a Nikon Coolpix for £75 from Boots for our trip to EuroDisney. … i just got a Nikon Coolpix for £75 from Boots for our trip to EuroDisney. It was fab-small enough to slip in a pocket-really easy to use-pictures have come out lovely.

Which one do you have? I have the Nikon S210 for it before xmas and got a digiatl photoframe free (cashback offer)

Original Poster

Sounds good but im keen on the one i have chosen, thanks for input though

98p;4562146

Sounds good but im keen on the one i have chosen, thanks for input though … Sounds good but im keen on the one i have chosen, thanks for input though

Glad I could help. Even if you cant find the pcworld one...from amazon for 112 aint too bad. Have a nice holiday:)

Original Poster

Will do, i will post the pics if i remember lol

bargainhunter2009;4562140

Which one do you have? I have the Nikon S210 for it before xmas and got a … Which one do you have? I have the Nikon S210 for it before xmas and got a digiatl photoframe free (cashback offer)

Yea, are you pleased with it too-you were lucky getting a photo frame, well done !

I got mine with points-thats why i used Boots-so it was free !
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Car Leasing Deals (Audi, Golf or Scirocco)23
    2. Any know of offers on London eye and Maddam Tussauds please11
    3. E-liquid44
    4. Acer RT280k Monitor refuses to sleep.56

See more discussions