Groups

what can i do?

i have recently (last week) bought some dvd's from someone in a fs thread on here. paid by bt and am trying to check to see if the moneis has been recieved yet. whan i try to send a pm i get - has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

i have no doubt i will get the dvd's as he has positive feedback, i just wanted to chivvey him along. he hasnt logged in since the 7th.

thanks gijimmy

7 Comments

Ring him :thumbsup:

Like Shengis said - call him...

But - even if you could pm him - if he hasn't logged in since the 7th he aint gonna get the pm til he does..

Original Poster

thanks for your help. but stupidly i didnt get his number. had a look at his feedback, looks like he can be a bit slow to do things but gets them sorted in the end! i think i will just have to keep on waiting!?

GIJimmy;2077403

thanks for your help. but stupidly i didnt get his number. had a look at … thanks for your help. but stupidly i didnt get his number. had a look at his feedback, looks like he can be a bit slow to do things but gets them sorted in the end! i think i will just have to keep on waiting!?

:whistling:

Yup - looks like you don't have any other choice

Original Poster

tut! well i shall hope for the best, if not put that one down to experience! thanks.

GIJimmy;2077403

thanks for your help. but stupidly i didnt get his number.

I so knew you were going to say that :giggle: :whistling: ;-)

Original Poster

i thought you did!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION12
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick1111
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391515
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card22

See more discussions