What can I do for my daughters 1st Birthday?

I am hoping you can give me some suggestions as to what I can do for my daughters 1st Birthday. I have left it late to arrange something as I was hoping to have a house party but I have been decorating and it's not finished so this has now gone out the window. Her birthday is on Sunday and I can't let it pass without doing something special for her. Any ideas?

9 Comments

if theres other kids take them to a soft play area alot of places have like a kiddies corner for babies i no our local 1 does ive took my grandaughter there since she was about 8months .
alot of them does bookings for partys

To be fair, she is only 1 & wont care if you have a party or not. Just invite around a few of your close family & let her be fussed over a little.

Male Stripper

Paper stripper if you're still decorating!:whistling:

get a bubble machine i am sure she will love that

Banned

i agree with chris to, dont think your 1 yr old will mind if the decorating aint finished

nothing, she wont know whats happening and wont remember it so dont bother :lol:

For me their first birthdays were just "big sigh of relief" day that they survived the first year ( and so did I! )

It's a special day for you and your daughter and all those who love you both..

Celebrate it however you want to. She's too young to want a kiddie party yet though.

and Congratulations

Banned

For me their first birthdays were just "big sigh of relief" day that they … For me their first birthdays were just "big sigh of relief" day that they survived the first year ( and so did I! )It's a special day for you and your daughter and all those who love you both..Celebrate it however you want to. She's too young to want a kiddie party yet though.and Congratulations

woohooo captain sensible
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2640
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions