What can I do in Amsterdam?

Posted 16th Feb
Hi guys, I am travelling to Amsterdam with some friends in a few weeks I was wondering if anybody knows of any good places/things to do whilst over there.

Thank you
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
BenjiMay16/02/2020 09:14

Im yet to find another city were you can sit outside a pub with a beer, …Im yet to find another city were you can sit outside a pub with a beer, whilst smoking a joint and looking across the canal at some hot totty for sale.

Sounds like someone has never been to Salford before.
Smoke weed and fornicate!!
23 Comments
Plenty of things to do for different people. Do you like drinking, culture, activities, food?
deleted1899017
Shop, eat, drink, walk, museums etc. Same as every other city. They are all the same.
Last time I was there surprised by how dirty it was and the place stunk of cannabis
A boat trip on the canals.
Amsterdam Dungeons.
Overall it's a small city so very easy to have a good walk round.
Blozzer from a back street Betty
Smoke weed and fornicate!!
deleted189901716/02/2020 07:59

Shop, eat, drink, walk, museums etc. Same as every other city. They are …Shop, eat, drink, walk, museums etc. Same as every other city. They are all the same.

Hardly, do all other cities have a vast red light tourist attraction like Amsterdam
deleted189901716/02/2020 07:59

Shop, eat, drink, walk, museums etc. Same as every other city. They are …Shop, eat, drink, walk, museums etc. Same as every other city. They are all the same.

Im yet to find another city were you can sit outside a pub with a beer, whilst smoking a joint and looking across the canal at some hot totty for sale.
A quick Google will bring you up loads of suggestions of things to do and popular attractions

Simply pop in things to do Amsterdam or similar

Here's the 50 best things to do from the Netherlands Tourism site

You can have a browse and see what sort of things appeal you and your friends

netherlands-tourism.com/thi…50/

Im yet to find another city were you can sit outside a pub with a beer, …Im yet to find another city were you can sit outside a pub with a beer, whilst smoking a joint and looking across the canal at some hot totty for sale.

myusernamehasgone23416/02/2020 09:26

A quick Google will bring you up loads of suggestions of things to do and …A quick Google will bring you up loads of suggestions of things to do and popular attractionsSimply pop in things to do Amsterdam or similar Here's the 50 best things to do from the Netherlands Tourism site You can have a browse and see what sort of things appeal you and your friendshttp://www.netherlands-tourism.com/things-amsterdam-ultimate-top-50/

I’m guessing the op wants peoples personal experiences
deleted1899017
snoopy1816/02/2020 09:12

Hardly, do all other cities have a vast red light tourist attraction like …Hardly, do all other cities have a vast red light tourist attraction like Amsterdam

Yes. It’s just less obvious
snoopy1816/02/2020 09:42

I’m guessing the op wants peoples personal experiences

I guess so but without knowing the personally it hard to know what they would like.
Anne Frank museum , sex museum
Haircut_10016/02/2020 09:27

I said HOT totty.
Get yourself to the sex museum with the misses. She may get some ideas for later!
Anne Franks house tickets need to be booked well in advance but they release a few on the day.

Rijks Museum
Van Gough museum
RLD
Leidesplien have a few good bars too.
Rembrantplein is decent for bars too.

Windmill place is good too need to catch a bus though.
39919780-YwjAN.jpg
Thanks all much appreciated
Grab a brass
Or do you really want to visit the naughty bits? Anyway - it can be really cold so look at the forecast

Reijks museum
Van Gohg museum
Flower Market on Singel
Kukenhof
Anne Frank house
Leidsplein for street artists and to watch the world go by (but its expensive)
hop on hop off canal bus
Merchants house
Rembrandt museum
Red light district (by night is more colourful)
Walk the streets. Its fascinating

Remember that when your beer arrives with 50% of the glass full of froth, Dutch law allows 3 fingers of head (no double entendre intended)

You'll struggle even in Amsterdam. Seen as though it's illegal for the same place to sell weed and alcohol. It's one or the other.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants