Groups

What can I do today?

Im bored, I have taken today off work as my best friend is getting married tomorrow and we were going to spend the day together, she has just phoned and her family had made plans for her that she didnt know about. Now I have he whole day off on my own and nothing to do. Any suggestions?

25 Comments

Banned

Come to mine and we will party:)

Shopping? Or a lazy day in front of the tv? Pampering day? Reorganising wardrobe? I am always full of good intentions and then the lazyness wins!

Banned

DLM;2205825

Come to mine and we will party:)

Both of you come to mine and we'll party :evil:

How about some pampering? Manicure, pedicure, facial, massage etc

Or go out and try something new you might enjoy it

Or just go and get an xbox and get on CoD4! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Party sounds like fun. The other half was very kind he we and filled his car with petrol ( i can never get the cap off), and rode his bike to work so I wouldnt be stuck in all day

GTA imo :thumbsup:

Banned

charltom;2205894

Party sounds like fun. The other half was very kind he we and filled his … Party sounds like fun. The other half was very kind he we and filled his car with petrol ( i can never get the cap off), and rode his bike to work so I wouldnt be stuck in all day

Aw, bless, that is something like what my man would do, he is an angel x x

Original Poster

I might feel like spare thump if I had a went to your party ODB_69, i read the thread last night about you and DLM getting married. xx

Banned

charltom;2205900

I might feel like spare thump if I had a went to your party ODB_69, i … I might feel like spare thump if I had a went to your party ODB_69, i read the thread last night about you and DLM getting married. xx

All very tonque in cheek, this is my day today, Virgin Cosmetics lady coming to mine at 1pm for coffee etc..

Then maybe a bit of shopping etc...

Then to my friend's for my photo shoot because ODB wants my picture to hug at night x x

Banned

DLM;2205919

All very tonque in cheek, this is my day today, Virgin Cosmetics lady … All very tonque in cheek, this is my day today, Virgin Cosmetics lady coming to mine at 1pm for coffee etc..Then maybe a bit of shopping etc...Then to my friend's for my photo shoot because ODB wants my picture to hug at night x x

lol....
    Why don't u sort messenger out this weekend madam!

Original Poster

Your day sounds fab, might go visit my nan have some curtains that need altering. Then take the dog for a long walk.

Banned

ODB_69;2205935

lol....Why don't u sort messenger out this weekend madam!

I will sexy, just for you x x

Banned

Go and see SATC .... seems thats what most ladies are planning on doing

Original Poster

I would love to go see SATC but all my friends are at work and no way could I go on my own

Banned

I'd go with you but I would actually rather forcibly insert a bowling ball into my nasal cavity whilst simultaneously putting napalm on my eyes

Banned

charltom;2205976

I would love to go see SATC but all my friends are at work and no way … I would love to go see SATC but all my friends are at work and no way could I go on my own

I'm supposed to be going to see it tonight but I can't get through to my crazy friend:x

She is probably cheating on me again with another woman b***h:x

Banned

ODB_69;2205994

I'd go with you but I would actually rather forcibly insert a bowling … I'd go with you but I would actually rather forcibly insert a bowling ball into my nasal cavity whilst simultaneously putting napalm on my eyes

Would you go with me, we only have to watch the best bits.

I'd keep you entertained for the rest of it:oops:

Banned

DLM;2206039

Would you go with me, we only have to watch the best bits.I'd keep you … Would you go with me, we only have to watch the best bits.I'd keep you entertained for the rest of it:oops:

Only if I can face the other way and listen to my ipod

charltom;2205976

I would love to go see SATC but all my friends are at work and no way … I would love to go see SATC but all my friends are at work and no way could I go on my own

Go on - do it - You might find it liberating.

Also you wont need to share your sweets.

Banned

ODB_69;2206046

Only if I can face the other way and listen to my ipod

Of course you can:)

Banned

monkey.nut;2206054

Go on - do it - You might find it liberating.Also you wont need to share … Go on - do it - You might find it liberating.Also you wont need to share your sweets.

I'm sure there will be plenty of women there to chat to, it would be fun, a girl's night out in the day:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Ok my first job of today is done i'm washed a dressed ready for action, oh and I sorted my shoe collection ( only coz I could find the ones I wanted to wear

Banned

charltom;2206172

Ok my first job of today is done i'm washed a dressed ready for action, … Ok my first job of today is done i'm washed a dressed ready for action, oh and I sorted my shoe collection ( only coz I could find the ones I wanted to wear

Good for you, I'm supposed to be catching up on zzzzzz because I have only had about 3 hours sleep.

I'm not gonna look good for my photo shoot:-D

Original Poster

Im sure you will look lovely, it is just for fun or any reason?

Banned

charltom;2206206

Im sure you will look lovely, it is just for fun or any reason?

its for me to kiss at night lol

Original Poster

oh yes you did say
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?23
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047150
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
      4. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66

See more discussions