Groups
    EXPIRED

WHAT CAN I DO WITH A BLOCK NOKIA N95 8GB ON 3??

Hi,
    Wat can i do with a block nokia n 95 8GB on 3?
    can i still unlock it to use it outside uk?
    can i unblock it?
    THANKS KINGAUM

11 Comments

Why is it blocked?

depends what you mean by blocked. What happened?

Banned

if it's stolen you cant do nada :thumbsup:

sell it on ebay

Original Poster

thesaint;2408937

Why is it blocked?

hi ,i'hv bought it on gumtree and i'hv used it for about 2 month,then 3 have call me n ask from where i'hv got the mobile??
    they ask me my receipt, but i didn't get any receipt or paper when i'hv buy it.
    so now 3 have blocked it.:x
    THANKS KINGAUM

Original Poster

its not stolen one.
    bought it on gumtree.
    ty

Banned

seller has reported it stolen oldest trick in the book, probs a contract phone/ couldnt afford to pay so said phone was stolen, good luck getting your money back out of interest how much did you pay for the phone?

figs? prunes, that'll unblock it surely

KiNG_AuM;2409618

hi ,i'hv bought it on gumtree and i'hv used it for about 2 month,then 3 … hi ,i'hv bought it on gumtree and i'hv used it for about 2 month,then 3 have call me n ask from where i'hv got the mobile??they ask me my receipt, but i didn't get any receipt or paper when i'hv buy it.so now 3 have blocked it.:xTHANKS KINGAUM

You won't be able to use it again in the UK on any network as the IMEI will have been added to the stolen and blocked database now which all networks share.

Original Poster

Thanks For The Reply Guys.
    REALLY APPRECIATE THAT.

Get a hold of who ever sold u it,

If u cant your better selling it on ebay preferably to someone in europe as the mobile will still workon most networks outside the uk. This way it should hold its value.

Gav
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Legal advice33
      2. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?59
      3. Samsung Galaxy S666
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636

See more discussions