Groups

What can I get Mrs for her 40th

In november, cant go abroad or anything, she is pregnant.... dosent drink....

Give me some tips please...

24 Comments

Banned

a long weekend away, a pampering weekend maybe

Original Poster

She wont leave the kids...

Take her out for a meal at her favourite restaurant cos it may be the last time you can do that before the baby arrives. Or a special piece of jewellery.

I was going to suggest a pampering session - mobile beauty therapists can come to your home and do her a nice pedi and massage, for example, or a mobile hairdresser to get her hair done etc...

if she really won't leave the kids for an hour to have some pampering - get her some wood for her cross as she's obviously ready to be a martyr!!!

Yeh, posh meal out. I watched Gordans best restuarants this week and that Kai restaurant in mayfair looks nice. Michelin star, and has a fairly reasonable set menu :). Its in mayfair

Original Poster

fern37

Take her out for a meal at her favourite restaurant cos it may be the … Take her out for a meal at her favourite restaurant cos it may be the last time you can do that before the baby arrives. Or a special piece of jewellery.

Going to do that, but want other ideas as well....

Original Poster

Trogglescow

I was going to suggest a pampering session - mobile beauty therapists can … I was going to suggest a pampering session - mobile beauty therapists can come to your home and do her a nice pedi and massage, for example, or a mobile hairdresser to get her hair done etc...if she really won't leave the kids for an hour to have some pampering - get her some wood for her cross as she's obviously ready to be a martyr!!!

I meant she wont leave them to go away for the weekend

Banned

anti aging products

some nice jewellery and perfume i would say

Ask guv

Banned

poolielad

She wont leave the kids...

what about a pampering night away with a friend, then she can leave them with you

An ironing board (_;)

sassie

what about a pampering night away with a friend, then she can leave them … what about a pampering night away with a friend, then she can leave them with you

This is a good idea, or a couple of theatre tickets - love a good musical me!

Spa day

40 small presents

Banned

Post like this amaze me....Don't you know her very well yet?

nothing says i love you like getting an ad in the local paper to say she is 40 or writing it on a bedsheet and put it outside your wndow so that all the neighbours can see.X)

Wotwot123

Ask guv

better from you. Don't they say "a woman knows what a woman wants"? besides, you know everything.

diamond earings????..........(_;)

An eternity ring - my hubby brought me one and I love it

doe's she drive?? my hubby bought me a personalised number plate for my 40th..

A Nintendo DSi and either Dragon Quest (whatever number they're up to) or newest Legend of Zelda.

booking yourself in for the snip ! lol, bet she would appreciate that as i very much doubt she/you will want anymore after this baby comes X)...........oh and maybe 40 red roses, £40 in vouchers, £40 cash to spend on herself !

Original Poster

Bump.....need more.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions