Groups

What can i put on my dd's shoes?

My dd came home from her first day of school and all the black patent has scuffed off her shoe. is there anything i can do, like get a paint for shoes or is it just tough??
    thanks

13 Comments

You can buy the paint for them from clarks. Its in like a nail varnish bottle and you just paint it on.

If you have a Home & Bargains/Quality Save,they sell it as i recall,supermarkets do too,i saw it recently in Morrisons,so i'm sure other supermarkets will too.

Original Poster

cherishu2

You can buy the paint for them from clarks. Its in like a nail varnish … You can buy the paint for them from clarks. Its in like a nail varnish bottle and you just paint it on.

deb8z

If you have a Home & Bargains/Quality Save,they sell it as i … If you have a Home & Bargains/Quality Save,they sell it as i recall,supermarkets do too,i saw it recently in Morrisons,so i'm sure other supermarkets will too.

Thanks xx

id take them back! x

I took a pair of patent leather shoes back to M & S once, and they asked if they had been worn in the playground - I felt a right idiot telling them they were mine and I was 32!

Shumagic from clarks. Although depending on where you got them from you may be able to take them back. Also get the protector from clarks to stop it happening again.

Banned

What the jazz is a "dd"?

DJ1

What the jazz is a "dd"?

darling daughter i think (_;)

I'd beat her with it and tell her to be more careful.

Grr!

dear daughter

DJ1

What the jazz is a "dd"?

we had same thing last year with my little girl she wanted shiny shoes, would never make that mistake again, first day of school she comes home to tell me they all had fun peeling the shiny bits off their shoes !!! got mine from asda though & took them back as it didnt seem right that the top layer could just be peeled off.

Banned

Thought this was another classic HUKD bra size thread. The disappointment is overwhelming.
    Edited by: "master_chief" 7th Sep 2010

Id defo take them back to clarks and see what they say i know kids can wreck there shoes but it shouldnt happen within the 1st day.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Zelda Game?68
      2. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9533
      3. Cinema 24122
      4. Recommend accurate weighing scales22

See more discussions