Groups

What can I sell?

Advice wanted please good people
    My mum brought me back a stash of babies organic cotton T-shirts etc from America to sell at our nurserys table top sale. The sale was cancelled and I now have all these boxed tops!!
    So the question is; and sorry if I've posted in the wrong place Can I sell them on here? I've done a quick trawl but not getting far in my quest. I see I can't sell more than 3 of one thing but does that count if they're different sizes/ styles?
    Rep given for any help. Cheers x

13 Comments

If your listing looks like bulk selling or trade then theres every chance it will be locked.

StevenA2000_uk;6250543

If your listing looks like bulk selling or trade then theres every chance … If your listing looks like bulk selling or trade then theres every chance it will be locked.

+1

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;6250543

If your listing looks like bulk selling or trade then theres every chance … If your listing looks like bulk selling or trade then theres every chance it will be locked.

so does that mean I can't sell any?? Sorry for being a bit slow here!

you can only sell 2 of any item, so no, you can't sell your stuff here I'm afraid.

nat66;6250618

so does that mean I can't sell any?? Sorry for being a bit slow here!

You can sell 2 or 3, thats about it.

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;6250629

You can sell 2 or 3, thats about it.

Fair enough, thanks for advice :thumbsup:

if they not the same you should be able to sell 2 of each one

Banned

and not till this has been locked down adn you have waited a full 7 days from it being locked

Maybe best trying ebay hun? If these are all the same you wont be able to sell them here, you can sell 3 of them though

I would say you can't sell any here. They have been bought to sell and therefore to make a profit so it's trading

Original Poster

munnski;6253098

Maybe best trying ebay hun? If these are all the same you wont be able … Maybe best trying ebay hun? If these are all the same you wont be able to sell them here, you can sell 3 of them though

Thanks hun I may try Ebay or may just hold on to them until next years table top sale lol! :thumbsup:
    BTW I sent you a PM X

Original Poster

Thanks all for good advice x

ask a mod first - scottish bloke etc. I can't see the probem of selling 2 of each style if you have a lot of different styles but you should check first with mods
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs79
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767214
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927343
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047100

See more discussions