Groups

What can i sell on Play Trade as a pro trader??

Am i restricted to just the items that play.com sell?? i dont want to upgrade to a pro trader if i cant sell my items, i cant seem to find any information on it

1 Comment

Extract from Play.com FAQ m8...

What is a ProTrader?A ProTrader is a large seller on PlayTrade. Instead … What is a ProTrader?A ProTrader is a large seller on PlayTrade. Instead of paying the 50p (or 80c for Euro sellers) per-item closing fee, ProTraders instead pay a monthly subscription fee of £19.99 (or €31.99 for Euro sellers). In addition to this, ProTraders are able to list more than 50 items for sale at any one time, and are able to list some restricted items, such as Electronics and Gadgets. A ProTrader will also have access to our ProTrader volume selling tools. If you are interested in becoming a ProTrader you can apply within your Account Preferences section of your PlayTrade account. Please note that ProTrader applications are subject to additional security and identity checks.

Hope this helps. Cheers.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28105
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866384
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1630
      4. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1116

See more discussions