Groups
    EXPIRED

What can I spend unused mobile phone credit on?

I have a couple of spare sim cards laying about with a fair bit of credit on each one, I was just wondering if there are any sites which I can buy stuff with?

Thanks in advance, rep will be left

16 Comments

Banned

calling people

Original Poster

Johnrulez;8598333

calling people

Other than the obvious, but thanks :thumbsup:

You could fly to Japan and get some Pop from a vending machine.

Quidco

Jamster Cashback rates

£1.80 for a music subscription

£4.37 for a Jamster subscription

spitroast

Some charities accept text donations.

save it for now, and then text into comic relief/sports relief/children in need later this year

Original Poster

spit roast;8598360

QuidcoJamster Cashback rates£1.80 for a music subscription£4.37 for a J … QuidcoJamster Cashback rates£1.80 for a music subscription£4.37 for a Jamster subscriptionspitroast

Thank you, rep added

sickly sweet;8598376

Some charities accept text donations.

Thanks, rep added :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Richard S;8598381

save it for now, and then text into comic relief/sports relief/children … save it for now, and then text into comic relief/sports relief/children in need later this year

That's a good idea, thanks

you could always enter the gmtv or gadget show competions thats what i did with an old sim, and then you dont get any spam texts to your proper mobile either.

You could enter those waste of time competitions on GMTV, Dickinson's Deals as an example plenty of others to pick from.

You never know you might win :thumbsup:

[COLOR=Blue]Jimston great minds think alike[/COLOR]

Try betnow.co.uk, you can use mobile phone credit for betting with.

Original Poster

Thank you everyone for your suggestions, I'm going to save it for competitions & charities :-D

livingthelife07;8598384

Thank you, rep added :)Thanks, rep added :thumbsup:

Were you not thirsty like ? :lol

Banned

sport relief

1. You can donate to Sport Relief by texting the word “YES” to 70005. Your support will result in a £5 donation to Sport Relief for each text message that you send. Please note that in addition to the £5 donation, you will incur your standard network message charge (based on your service provider rates). Please note that you cannot donate using this service from a Channel Islands or Isle of Man mobile.

1. You can donate to Sport Relief by texting the word “YES” to 70010. Your support will result in a £10 donation to Sport Relief for each text message that you send. Please note that in addition to the £10 donation, you will incur your standard network message charge (based on your service provider rates). Please note that you cannot donate using this service from a Channel Islands or Isle of Man mobile

Ring some 0906 phone numbers....and have a chat........ lol. :whistling:

Any site which uses MOPAY or similar mobile payment - lots of online games etc happilly take mobile credit as payment.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
    2. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
    3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
    4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748

See more discussions