Groups

What car are you - Find out from the Auto Trader

Banned
    What car are you just follow the link and discover what kind of car you are like!!

44 Comments

Original Poster Banned

]http//sp…der

After you've taken the test just post it up here

im a Caterham 7

Some hard questions there...

A Peugeot 206!!

its too slow

Peugeot 206

You're a mystery. You're handy to have around and good with the kids, but you're not much to look at and you're no dedicated follower of fashion. And yet, you're one of the most popular people around.

That's certainly true of the Peugeot 206. This is a car that has enjoyed seven years as the most popular car in it's class. It doesn't set any benchmark tests alight, but everybody wants one anyway. If you're like a Peugeot 206, good luck to you. You really are the man, or woman, who deosn't have to try hard.

nightswimmer;1970408

Peugeot 206You're a mystery. You're handy to have around and good with … Peugeot 206You're a mystery. You're handy to have around and good with the kids, but you're not much to look at and you're no dedicated follower of fashion. And yet, you're one of the most popular people around.That's certainly true of the Peugeot 206. This is a car that has enjoyed seven years as the most popular car in it's class. It doesn't set any benchmark tests alight, but everybody wants one anyway. If you're like a Peugeot 206, good luck to you. You really are the man, or woman, who deosn't have to try hard.

same here night swimmer - i wanted to be a morgan!!

Original Poster Banned

I was a caterham 7

peugot 206 :roll:

Cam;1970417

I was a caterham 7

wooo

go Caterham 7s!

I was a Peugeot 206 as well !!
    (maybe they have a few they want to get rid of quick ..... )

Chevrolet Corvette.

Sport type, good figure, hates kids and shopping, loves gadgets and looking good, seeks similar for long term passion.
    Enjoy life why you can. One day you'll buy a people carrier and get a pension plan. But it won't be for a long time yet.

porshe 911 turbo

A Jaguar E- type

Peugeot 206 !

holly100;1970413

same here night swimmer - i wanted to be a morgan!!

Seems we're quite common around these parts. :?

An Audi Quattro!!!

vengod;1970378

im a Caterham 7Some hard questions there...

I'm a Chaterham 7!!!!!!!! Yeah

Jag E-type - oh baby im cool!

Peugot 206 here as well!:whistling:

I don't understand the answers so I gave up at question 2....

Shengis;1970900

I don't understand the answers so I gave up at question 2....

Maybe that is why most of us are a 206:-D

muckypup;1970905

Maybe that is why most of us are a 206:-D

Could be. Not worth the risk then :lol:

Original Poster Banned

vengod;1970443

wooogo Caterham 7s!

Lol gooooooooo!!!!

im a cataram 7 also

OH is a lotus esprit

ferrari F430 spyder.

Porsche boxster

Caterham 7

" Your a weekender. You work hard and play hard. When 5pm Friday comes round you like to throw off the shackles and have some fun"
    Well, they just about got that right then, roll on next Friday as well, he he.

Mike..

sophie***;1970567

An Audi Quattro!!!

Looks like we will have to start our own club :thumbsup:

'No spring chicken', you know! - I am 25 FFS! :giggle:

REDRANGER86;1970800

Jag E-type - oh baby im cool!

me too

Peugot 206

Original Poster Banned

It is pretty cool I really didn't think that I would be a caterham

Peugeot 206. I am starting to wonder whether they have an oversupply of Pugs there

Banned

im a jag-e-type

Original Poster Banned

YOO;1971765

im a jag-e-type

nice

I'm a Peugeot 206, strange as we have a 207!!!

That just shoow how much autotrader knows ... me a 206 ... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Should have bee a mercedes slr

Original Poster Banned

GoDutchGo;1972162

That just shoow how much autotrader knows ... me a 206 ... … That just shoow how much autotrader knows ... me a 206 ... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhShould have bee a mercedes slr

lol rep added when I can apparently I've given out too much in the last 24 hours lol :-D

surfer90;1970488

Chevrolet Corvette. Sport type, good figure, hates kids and shopping, … Chevrolet Corvette. Sport type, good figure, hates kids and shopping, loves gadgets and looking good, seeks similar for long term passion. Enjoy life why you can. One day you'll buy a people carrier and get a pension plan. But it won't be for a long time yet.

I got that too, never heard of it.

Got me badly wrong, mostly the opposite to what it says and yes, I did answer honestly.

Good figure:w00t:

Sporty :?

Hates kids :cry:

Done the people carrier bit :thumbsup:

just waiting for pension 8-)

Good fun nevertheless

Original Poster Banned

iglimpse;1974154

I got that too, never heard of it.Got me badly wrong, mostly the opposite … I got that too, never heard of it.Got me badly wrong, mostly the opposite to what it says and yes, I did answer honestly. Good figure:w00t:SportyHates kidsDone the people carrier bit :thumbsup:just waiting for pension 8-)Good fun nevertheless

I like your avatar not much to it but that's why i like it :-D

Banned

VW Polo....just bought a Polo and already own a Golf pfff, but it actually shows a picture of a Golf GTi.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423014438
      2. Money Saving Tips...2139
      3. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1433
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710945

See more discussions