What car you got:) post a pic or just let us all know

as above

129 Comments

Original Poster

Astra SRi 1.8 with XP pack

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/269/p4130114.th.jpg

I have an old banger of a clio, currently looking for a new car though, fancy a Megane or a Peugot 307 :-D

51Plate VW Passat 1.8T

Vauxall Astra 05 Sxi 1.6 in Black

silver i10

boring i know but does the job

02 Bora

Lovely old grey peugeot 306, hubby keeps trying to persude me to get a newer one but I like it

Original Poster

Babbabooey;5693201

02 Bora

gotta love that name BORA

57 reg blue Honda civic, new shape, i love it !!! very spacious

Original Poster

vikkiwathall;5693241

57 reg blue Honda civic, new shape, i love it !!! very spacious

aye quite smart, is it th type r?

munnski;5693181

I have an old banger of a clio, currently looking for a new car though, … I have an old banger of a clio, currently looking for a new car though, fancy a Megane or a Peugot 307 :-D

me got banger clio too, conked out a week after it's mot :x

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;5693258

was probably the guy doing the mot, he might have replaced something on your engine:pthey do that all the time

michelleleemoo;5693258

Oh no, mine is due it's MOT at the end of the month and I am dreading it, needs new tax too. Want to get a new car before these run out but it doesnt look like it will be happening :roll:

Vectra for work and a BMW 325ci sport for home.

Anybody want to buy a s-type jag 3.0 litre, low mileage?

well i have a black vectra sri dti i love it but its still poorly at the mo!:cry:

cribert;5693260

was probably the guy doing the mot, he might have replaced something on … was probably the guy doing the mot, he might have replaced something on your engine:pthey do that all the time

dont say things like that, the mot work cost me £450 and left me with nothing :?

munnski;5693266

Oh no, mine is due it's MOT at the end of the month and I am dreading it, … Oh no, mine is due it's MOT at the end of the month and I am dreading it, needs new tax too. Want to get a new car before these run out but it doesnt look like it will be happening :roll:

o-oh

Lada Niva Cossack and a Fso Polonez :whistling:

i got a mazda rx8 192bhp.

Thinking of selling it anyone interested

munnski;5693181

I have an old banger of a clio, currently looking for a new car though, … I have an old banger of a clio, currently looking for a new car though, fancy a Megane or a Peugot 307 :-D

Don't bother. French pap.

Stay away from poor build quality.

Have a 306 HDI 2001.

michelleleemoo;5693303

o-oh

How old was it?

harlzter;5693314

Lada Niva Cossack and a Fso Polonez :whistling:

Got to love those communist cars :whistling:

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s60/jamesceekay/lada.jpg

cribert;5693248

aye quite smart, is it th type r?

no unfortunalty not, couldnt afford that one LOL

Adam2050;5693323

Don't bother. French pap.Stay away from poor build quality.Have a 306 HDI … Don't bother. French pap.Stay away from poor build quality.Have a 306 HDI 2001.

And where do you think peugot are from?

Astra Bertone Coupe 2.2

munnski;5693326

How old was it?

its an x reg so 9 yrs, not even old enough for scrappage scheme, not that ive got the pennies, which is a shame

Old fart's car - Honda Accord 2.2 diesel.

Adam2050;5693323

Don't bother. French pap.Stay away from poor build quality.Have a 306 HDI … Don't bother. French pap.Stay away from poor build quality.Have a 306 HDI 2001.

The Megane or the 307? I'm so confused by all the cars :?

harlzter;5693341

+1 lol

Original Poster

MANJ_007;5693274

Vectra for work and a BMW 325ci sport for home.Anybody want to buy a … Vectra for work and a BMW 325ci sport for home.Anybody want to buy a s-type jag 3.0 litre, low mileage?

jesus nice cars, how much for th jag:-D

michelleleemoo;5693350

its an x reg so 9 yrs, not even old enough for scrappage scheme, not that … its an x reg so 9 yrs, not even old enough for scrappage scheme, not that ive got the pennies, which is a shame

Mines is an S reg! But still too expensive to buy a new car even trading this one in :roll:

I got a Picasso......had a focus sprt b4 but wrote it off.....gutted:-(

Alfa 147 - Possibly the best looking hatchback on the road - and its 8 years old!!!

munnski;5693363

Mines is an S reg! But still too expensive to buy a new car even trading … Mines is an S reg! But still too expensive to buy a new car even trading this one in :roll:

Ive had an offer for it but think thats because the person knows it's only going to cost a couple of hundred to get back on the road

Original Poster

RobInBrentwood;5693371

Alfa 147 - Possibly the best looking hatchback on the road - and its 8 … Alfa 147 - Possibly the best looking hatchback on the road - and its 8 years old!!!

if it stays on the road:-D

Banned

http://images.europeancarweb.com/images/0703_ec_01_z+audi_rs4_mtm+front_view.jpg

in my dreams lol :lol:

We have a Astra GSi but hopefully getting a Audi A4 soon, used to have a Audi A3 tdi
Brilliant car
1 xx

harlzter;5693341

I know where there from. Thanks for the sarcastic remark.

As I said french cars a pap built. :thumbsup: (That includes my 306.)

cribert;5693377

if it stays on the road:-D

Not had any problems really with it (other than the slightly "eccentric" italian electrics) :thumbsup:

munnski;5693363

Mines is an S reg! But still too expensive to buy a new car even trading … Mines is an S reg! But still too expensive to buy a new car even trading this one in :roll:

The old clios are ace.

Original Poster

student_mummy;5693381

in my dreams lol :lol:We have a Astra GSi xx

haha, how do you get the pic so big

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m97/jefflan22/wheels.jpg

Mitsubishi Delica
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions