Groups

What Channel is TROUBLE on (sky)

cant seem to find it on sky listing no more...was 172 but now thats living+1 or something?

(btw..have edited this post!!)

10 Comments

i dont see any new listings ? its still blue to mee

Original Poster

is trouble still on 172 for u. its changed for me!

Is there a timetable anywhere that we can see when our area is due to be upgraded? I'm still on the old style

I think it's only Sky HD boxes.

Ungreat;4807774

I think it's only Sky HD boxes.

Got one of them

oooh i want ours.
    is there somewhere you can find out....

Original Poster

o thanks guys...so the HD boxes have been changed.... but still doesnt answer what happened to the channel trouble. maybe i should edit title and ask?

magicbeans;4807905

o thanks guys...so the HD boxes have been changed.... but still doesnt … o thanks guys...so the HD boxes have been changed.... but still doesnt answer what happened to the channel trouble. maybe i should edit title and ask?

Trouble ceased transmitting on 1st of April and is now a Living TV + channel.

Dead and gone.....sorry.

Original Poster

Ungreat;4807973

Trouble ceased transmitting on 1st of April and is now a Living TV + … Trouble ceased transmitting on 1st of April and is now a Living TV + channel.Dead and gone.....sorry.

oh....well showing re runs od different strokes and cosby show was scrappi9ng barrel..but there were a few goodies, like how i met ur mother and happy hour,....o well thanks!!

Yeah, Virgin pulled the plug on Trouble yesterday!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4051753
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764628
      3. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp912
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2138

See more discussions